Thread: View Average PSR in game list

Account Icon

View Average PSR in game list

Suggestion: The average PSR of players in a given game should be shown in the game list. This would allow people to sort by PSR in order to quickly find a game that is close to their skill level.

Yes, we all know PSR isn't perfect, but right now if you want to increase your skills/rating you need to be playing against people with around the same PSR, so it is helpful to be able to find those games rather than joining/leaving games until you find one at the appropriate difficulty.

Even if matchmaking is implemented later it would still be useful to see this in the game list.

Account Icon
    +1 I think this feature would be very useful.

Account Icon
    I'd like this Hopefully it'll go a ways to reduce the game bouncing people seem to do at the moment, and if ALL games show it then people will be forced to choose to enter high PSR games rarther then avoiding them for easy wins

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Great suggestion +1.
    if possible, when we scroll over the game name, can we see the game creator's name?

i've run into a bunch of pubstompers that I don't want to play with, and with all the similar names I've ended up rejoining their game much to their frustration and to mine .
    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

afaik they are reworking the PSR system, it won't be like this in full release

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by pkmnhmstr View Post
    afaik they are reworking the PSR system, it won't be like this in full release
    WTB quote

still, a nice idea.