Version 126.96.36.199 (2012-04-14):
- Fixed for HoN 188.8.131.52
- Fixed missing mod option
- Now supports delayed loading (code is loaded when required, not when game starts)
- Various code improvements
There you go, was quite tricky to find the thing preventing it from working
Last edited by Meneldour; 04-14-2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: link fixed
31abfb56dbf7071858b45f7422750fd2 .Heroes of Newerth/game/mods/BardUIpp.honmod
It also blanks out the game clock in addition to bugging out item slots
BUNNY LOVES YOU!
Oh well... inventory is broken.
I want my signature back!!
yeah inventory and game-time is broken
"Alt Info Revised" caused a problem:
Could not find string starting with "<lua file="/ui/scripts/game_new.lua" />" as sought by line 16 of C:\Games\Heroes of Newerth\game\mods\AltInfoRevised.honmod\mod.xml
Maybe this is the same thing related to the inventory being broken? (I use xHomicide Hero Panels II, Hero Bars and xUI which probably cause the conflict).
I've been trying to fix this and so far it seems that some triggers can only have one watch registered.
Is there a way to make HP bars larger? It is hard to see LH marker, because all the bars are so small.
- I like your style, I like your style, it's so hard.....
New feature!Version 184.108.40.206 (2012-04-15):
- Added support for active Logger's Hatchet (meaning: when you activate Logger's Hatchet the Last Hit Indicator will be adjusted according to the damage you will do by throwing the axe instead of a normal hit)
When I dl from the first page, I get the 220.127.116.11 version, what am I doing wrong?