Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: warrning whit bans

Account Icon

warrning whit bans

in game some clan on name [EDL] warring me whit ban .. i dont know why.l and whit ip ban they says tehy are admins and can ban who they wants

what.

They can add you to their banlist, which means you won't be able to join their games, but they can't ban you from the game completely.

Account Icon
    They are trash talking.

S2 are the only ones with power to ban people from the beta as far as im aware.

They are able to add you to there personal banlists; however that just means you wont ever play with them again, which isn't always a bad thing

They're most likely just lying to you, and probably have no authority to do that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanindorf View Post
    They're most likely just lying to you, and probably have no authority to do that kind of thing.
    QTF
    Nobody can ban u unless S2.
    Last edited by ShervyGroove; 08-06-2009 at 06:54 PM.

Account Icon
    omg no no perosnal ban game ban.. .. xanindorf and sshervygroove its one of them..ip ban they says i have picture

Quote Originally Posted by vitorio93 View Post
    omg no no perosnal ban game ban.. .. xanindorf and sshervygroove its one of them..ip ban they says i have picture
    They can't ban you from the game unless they're with S2, which I highly doubt if they're attempting to ban you for no reason.

And who might you be? You are not the OP, how can you have a picture?

Account Icon
    [img=http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4319/35842223.th.jpg] here its it and warning you wil hack me ;d

Obviously Photoshopped, what is your problem, why are you harassing us?

Account Icon
    OMg what photoshop ? dont be kid

Not photoshopped at all.

Just trolls being trolls in game.

Account Icon
    omg ? why you dont start whit tahth you rude all the ppl in this room? in the rules in every games its says who saying its admin and warning whit ban its will be banned ..
    Last edited by vitorio93; 08-06-2009 at 07:18 PM.

say what?

Edit: Say what?
    Last edited by Englamannen; 08-06-2009 at 07:19 PM.

Honestly, I don't get what you're trying to say, and frankly, I'm not impressed with these attempts at assaulting my person. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by your sheer stupidity. Really, EDL = Admin Team Squad? I mean, come on.

Account Icon
    ?? you must know how to threat whit other ppl no excuse for what you do .. . its cool to sscare other players whit being admin . .. very stupid from your side ..

18.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Only S2 staff can give out bans. They have special icons next to their names.