1) Smoke Bomb - No changes , this skill is fine as it is .
2) Pounce - increase cooldown a bit because it is a bit too spamable in fights : New Cooldown - 32/24/16/8 seconds. Reduce bonus damage by half.
3) Passive - Does 15/30/45/60% of Night Hounds agility as a bonus physical attack , in addition have 5/10/15/20% chance to apply Wounded on attack.Wounded have 3 seconds of cooldown time. Targets affected by wounded can't be affected by it again until it expires.
Wounded - Movement is slowed by 3/6/9/12% for 0.66/1.26/1.92/2.6 seconds
Deals 25/50/75/100% of enemys primary stat as a magic damage 5 over 15 seconds
- Made slight changes to the passive , now instead of agility it does targets primary stat as a samage over time.
4) Ulti - Night Hounds becomes invisible when out of fight with 3/2/1 seconds of fade time. When invisible Night hounds have-10/0/+10% boost to its movement. Deals 30/60/90 bonus damage and applies Wounded on first attack when invisible.
Ulti - Deals 60/90/120 bonus damage on 1st attack
have 0/10/20% boost to his movement speed
Smoke Bomb - Night Hound can now place 2 smoke bombs ( mechanic similar to Pandas 1st skill )
Last edited by kpobococ; 03-07-2010 at 09:41 AM.
So, um, make the passive even more of a must get?
Apart from that interesting changes, although why would SotM effect a non-ult skill?
S2 Support Helpdesk | Signature by Lhune!
Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.
Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!
As for SoTM i thought it would be a nice change to actually affect other non-ulti spells.
His 'new' passive seems a bit overpowered to me ATM. Seems a bit unfair vs Agility characters. But I vote on the idea, not on the numbers.
Suggestion for Wounded:
Movement is slowed by 3/6/9/12% for 0.66/1.26/1.92/2.6 seconds
Deals 15/30/50/70% of enemys primary stat as a magic damage 5 times over 15 seconds
Have a cooldown on applying wounded of like 5 seconds. Otherwise NH becomes just a ''Wound the enemy'' hero. Invi > wound > invi > wound > invi > wound.. and so on.
I must say I think id prefer not to give him a negative movespeed at the first level of invisibility, the 3 second fade can be painful enough for one as squishy as him, start at 0% sure, but not negative, that feels like overkill.
Otherwise interesting changes, unsure if I want those changes or not so I'll think about it.
NH is fine how is it, most of time enemy will run away from him/out of smoke so you can easy backstab + pounce put you on the back.
+ if you play teamfight, you are supposed to go on when fight started = people don't see you jumb on them and get owned.
Heroes Suggestions are a place for *new* hero suggestions only. As this is a remake, I'm moving this to Other.
He needs NO CHANGE.. and definitly not something that makes him more op!
how about making him invis at lvl 5 and give him a deathward at lvl 6? : ))))))))
who remembers those good ol' days ?
The hero is crap atm...for several reasons. Your remake basically doesn't fix any of these problems.