Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    Link or didn't happen.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-bOvwqIMko

its near the end(part 10+?) but you have to find it yourself-.-

Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    Link or didn't happen.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6k9hk6YV9c
    7:10

Not sure how someone interpret it to making an official dota by themselves.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Can Icefrog or anybody else than Blizzard copyright DotA? I mean DotA has like, barely any original content.

Account Icon
    Nobody can copyright DotA.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranos View Post
    It is just blizzard trying to attract all the WC3 custom map kiddies to buy their game and then buy the custom maps. Nothing more
    Yeah only kiddies plays custom games or even games based on mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by uhhhahhhohah View Post
    perhaps you'd like to explain your pro-apartheid stance to everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
    It has no Vuvuzalas.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberbaseA View Post
    If icefrog was allright with S2 making a dota like game, why wouldn't he agree on something similar from blizzard?
    blizzard ahs all right from every product that was made with their map editor, something like that xP

How do you play dota without heroes or items?

Sounds like the most balanced dota game ever

/sarcasm
    "Honestly I think the reason we all get so upset over this game is BECAUSE of how much we love it." -PieRowManSir

Quote Originally Posted by Atrim3ntus View Post
    How do you play dota without heroes or items?

Sounds like the most balanced dota game ever

/sarcasm

You should atleast read up on what they've talked about with SC2s map editor before you try to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniakal View Post
    You should atleast read up on what they've talked about with SC2s map editor before you try to be funny.
    Yeah I should but I won't. I already paid for this greater game, why pay $49.99 for another Dota game...(now I know how people who don't want to pay for HoN feel )
    "Honestly I think the reason we all get so upset over this game is BECAUSE of how much we love it." -PieRowManSir

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Well SC2 Dota > HoN

l8r HoN.

j/k. PRetty cool though
    Back playing HoN!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberbaseA View Post
    If icefrog was allright with S2 making a dota like game, why wouldn't he agree on something similar from blizzard?
    not like icefrog could stop anyone from making a dota like game
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQQQQQQQQQ View Post
    You are stupid dumb noob failure person. You must learn better greatness smart okay.

Account Icon
    SC2 DotA might beat HoN, at least in popularity. I'm going to purchase both HoN and SC2. But I won't buy SC2 for custom maps, I'll buy it because SC2 will most likely be one of the best games ever made.

did you really think there wouldnt be a dota for sc2?

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbroken View Post
    You guys don't know blizzard. If they show something, it means they're doing it. Plus the list is a mix from classic blizzard-made, epic fan-made and unknown custom maps. Sure it's an example, but blizzard has always had the habit of revealing stuff like that.

ORLLY!! what about star craft ghost that they kept showing off then poof disappeared.
    IdejdeR
    When we add more gank heroes in the next dozen, it will be a lot better and he wont stick out like a black man in the republican party.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackle View Post
    Icefrog doesn't have to "be alright" with anyone, seeing as he doesn't own anything. Blizzard owns all the copyrights to all of DotA. S2 asked Icefrog just to be on good terms. What do you think would happen if Blizzard just swooped in and took over DotA under Icefrog's nose, all of his followers would be outraged.
    Oh, no! His 100 or so Internet nerd friends would be angry!

Account Icon
    The PIcture where you read Dota Allstars and ElementTD is the new BattleNet 2.0 INterface kids.

it only shows a combination of mods from the games which are listed in the battlenet.

im sorry to say, but no Dota for SC2.

HON > All
    RIP Dota

dota depends a lot on the mechanics of animations, if sc2 is smoother in terms of unit attack animations (eliminating the need for animation cancelling) etc., a lot of the core gameplay of dota will be lost. Dota might feel way different in sc2, but anyways I have high hopes for it.

Account Icon
    Well considering ICEfrog won't have anything to do with a sc2 dota then i don't think it will end up doing that well.

(i say he won't have time to do that because hes working with valve on something supposedly)
    IdejdeR
    When we add more gank heroes in the next dozen, it will be a lot better and he wont stick out like a black man in the republican party.

there's a 100% chance whatever icefrog comes out with will be copied to a sc2 map if it's anything based on an rts-type platform

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast