A guy named Rodney posted this on our internal message board. The assignment was about Utopia obviously. I attend a private school. This is sad.
1 I would say that Utopia would be a place where every thing is in unisinc the human would be in sinc with the world and enviroment and every thing would just go to gether.
2. In my vision it would be just that a beautiful world. all the people and amimals would be "for the inviroment" all the polution that we put up in the air would not be there.
3. the world changes way to much all the construction and the human brain wants to better things and make it easyer and you dont tend to think about what your hurting in the prossses. as long as it makes life easyer than it will be done. just recently have people really started to think about all the harm that every thing has done to the world. it has allready done the damage and cant be reversed. all that can be done is not make it worse. that is why my Utopia can not be posable.
4. Humans can not ever realisticaly become utopia because even if you go back in time and change every thing. a humman would not be able to keeep him/her self from changing things and it would eventually change in to the modern today. the human brain works to think and make things easyer for them self.
5. there would never be a place on this earth where complete Utopia but the only place would be a place where some one has not really messed with or tampered with.some where like alaska.this is a place that not very many people live because the conditions. but more over it is a place where not very much building and polution has occured.
6. Today the U.S. is the worst place for Utopia. the U.S. has most of all the development. and most of the polution and done most of the damage to the world. it also has the most population that wants to improve thing like life and living.
Jesus Christmas. Either the private school you go to is the equivalent of a Community college, or this kid knows somebody.
Or he is masterfully trolling.
I have a hard time believeing that...
This is my favorite part, because you know even if you go back in time it would eventually change in the modern today!Humans can not ever realisticaly become utopia because even if you go back in time and change every thing. a humman would not be able to keeep him/her self from changing things and it would eventually change in to the modern today.
This is totally real btw. I can post other ppl's answers to the same questions if you really want me to as proof I suppose...
Did he intentionally make every possible spelling error?
Than instead of then
Sinc instead of sync
Easyer instead of easier
I feel like it lowered my IQ by reading it.
I have returned
Welcome to college? Dumb people are as prevalent there as anywhere else.
Not touching that one with a lvl 1 1100 range hook.
No matter how much str i'd get for the kill...
While his spelling is terrible one must not look at grammar as a indicator of intelligence.
Grammar is very illogical it has rules it constantly breaks and for someone who thinks very logically it can be at times frustrating.
While his grammar is indicative of an idiot the real proof comes from his arguments. He mostly makes wild generalizations and unsupported criticisms. That is where the idiocy lies. I lol'd
Yah no doubt hes an idiot, but if english is his first language then you could easily look at grammar/spelling and make reasonable assumptions about his intelligence.
Nowhere near as reasonable assumptions as you could from his arguments, no discussion there, but still its somewhat valid.
If hes been doing something for so very long and is still so ****ing bad at it, he obviously dont learn very well. And thus he stoopit.
I find it very intriguing that it's relatively often the Americans that have bad speeling and grammer on the internet.
Last edited by fratey; 02-11-2010 at 11:53 AM.
5. there would never be a place on this earth where complete Utopia but the only place would be a place where some one has not really messed with or tampered with.some where like alaskaI think this is a perfect oppertunity to express the word "wut".6. Today the U.S. is the worst place for Utopia
wat te fuk???? he ar so bad on speling? omg he shud go to skol? )))
you guys are discriminating my native language
thats like hatemail in post form