Thread: Blizzard keeps failing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Account Icon

Blizzard keeps failing

So, the lich king encounter was released this week. One of the top guilds, ensidia, reached him and fought him. This boss had never been on testrealm, and ofc blizzards testing is bad enough to let a bug through.

Because of this bug the fight was made slightly easier, and ensidia got the first 25man kill, only to see the bug hotfixed the next day.

Blizzard: "****, lich king was bugged. What do we do now? Oh i know, lets ban the guys who found it and take their achiev and loot away"

Ensidia: Keep it up guys! we might get world first! YES! WE ****ING GOT IT!!!

next day they were banned for 3 days.

The bug () was an engineering bomb causing the collapsing floor to rebuild. These bombs are used alot by most top guilds. Also, if ensidia noticed the bug (they say they didnt) why would they contact blizzard who takes atleast 3h to respond, instead of keeping on trying? its not like other guilds did it, and alot of guilds uses these bombs.

mah gawd!

some big group killed an NPC

and blizzard had a bug!

this is horrible

On the positive side, blizzurd keep banning PvMers please.
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...3&postcount=12
    Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Narfle View Post
    mah gawd!

some big group killed an NPC

and blizzard had a bug!

this is horrible

On the positive side, blizzurd keep banning PvMers please.
    ****ing lol'd, and I agree about the banning.

Account Icon
    Uh. I played up until ToGC in one of the top 100 guilds in the world (Spike Flail) and I can tell you that nobody uses Engineering bombs. o_o

lol wow lol

I played in what was once THE top guild in the world...engineering bombs didn't exist...

Ascent ftw! I was there for the first Rag kill!

Account Icon
    phreak top 5 in world

Account Icon
    virtue..... >_>

top..... 10,000 or something like that <_<

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Marylinn View Post
    Uh. I played up until ToGC in one of the top 100 guilds in the world (Spike Flail) and I can tell you that nobody uses Engineering bombs. o_o
    Anyone who really wants to max out their damage does appearently, theyre off the global cd, its just free extra dmg

Account Icon
    :|...

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Meezh View Post
    Anyone who really wants to max out their damage does appearently, theyre off the global cd, its just free extra dmg
    Last I checked, most, if not all bosses are immune to both functions of them. (Stun and damage.)

Unless you're using them on trash? But who cares about trash...?

Account Icon
    I am also at a loss sir. Might I recommend some literature for you to broaden your horizon? This should procure your tastes.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Marylinn View Post
    Last I checked, most, if not all bosses are immune to both functions of them. (Stun and damage.)

Unless you're using them on trash? But who cares about trash...?
    saronite bomb causes 1150-1550 fire dmg and additional siege dmg. Bosses arent immune to fire?

Also, no stun/incapacitate

I need a broad-in mah horizon!

and dis book has so many bettorers

http://www.amazon.com/Singularity-Ne...5317004&sr=1-1
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...3&postcount=12
    Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Account Icon
    Indeed that is a book I've had on my list. Superb find chap.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by OTAlfred View Post
    Indeed that is a book I've had on my list. Superb find chap.
    i know i overreacted with this thread but you guys are just creepy

Account Icon
    Back when I played WoW, I kept up with high end progression and knew a few people in some decent guilds. I distinctly remember Ensidia (Nihilum) exploiting C'thun, Eredar Twins, Hodir Hard Mode, Mimiron Hard Mode, and I'm pretty sure there are a few more I don't know about/can't think of. You would think after that many world first kills by exploit they would realize their luck is bound to catch up to them.

I think it's funny how fanbois rage at Blizzard for banning someone for using an exploit. It's like the guy in Ulduar who got the GM weapon and were one shotting bosses. The weapon was GIVEN to them by a GM (mistake I believe, or intentional can't remember). However, they were all banned and achievements removed because they used an obvious exploit. Was it their fault that the exploit was "exploitable." Not really, blizzard gave the weapon to them. Same as it isn't Ensidia's fault the bug was in the game. However, it's the choice to use that bug that warrants a ban. What happened to the American guild who killed Yogg - 0 before everyone else by exploiting pets in the brain room? They got banned. It was blizzard's fault that bug was in the game, but they exploited it and deserved the ban.

Account Icon
    pets? wasnt it a pally gaining aggro by healing a lifetapping lock in the brain?

And i do think that they should have removed loot and achiev, but given them a chance to do it the right way

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Meezh View Post
    pets? wasnt it a pally gaining aggro by healing a lifetapping lock in the brain?

And i do think that they should have removed loot and achiev, but given them a chance to do it the right way

Yea that was it. But I think I got it confused with the fact you used to be able to leave pets down in the brain room to DPS Yogg and they wouldn't get ported back up.

Account Icon
    Does anyone really gives a crap about WoW?