Thread: Team statistics and restrictions points.

Hybrid View

Team statistics and restrictions points.

Well, what im thinking here is an advanced mod that the teams would be a bit more balanced with a few tweeks here there..

So the idea is that every hero has stats also according to what type of damage they deal like so:

Witch Slayer:
    physical: 1/10
    Magic: 10/10
    CC: 5/10
    AoE dmg; 3/10
    AoE CC: 2/10

Tempest
    Physical: 1/10
    Magic: 5/10
    CC: 3/10
    AoE CC: 10/10
    AoE dmg: 7/10

So the combined would be like so;
    Physical 2/15
    Magic: 15/15
    CC: 8/15
    AoE dmg: 13/15
    AoE CC: 12/15.

Or then you could calculate the average between those. But that the idea.

And those limits couldn't be crossed. If it would be lets say AoE dmg: 16/15 you would need to take a hero that takes 1 less point in that category.

I will complete this when i have the time.

and if the whole team picks some calculator would combine all these giving points to that so lets say.. max points were 35.

And 1 team has 34 points in the AoE CC/DMG then they could pick a hero that only fits 1 points into that AoE.

What i'm thinkin here that teams with tempest, ss, slither etc. AoE nukes/CC and instagenocide team could be avoided. while 1 team has mostly single target nukes etc. = :fors: and many more.. (don't gimme the shiz that they have low nuke damage late-game. With the right ideas they can make it better)
    This idea i think could help people in public matches and pubstomping AP matches could be avoided. Would be a bit more balanced/fair in-game i think..

I will try to explain this a bit more when i have the time. This has just been an idea since HoN seems to have just too much AoE damage/stun/CC. The heroes are hard enough to keep balanced but the teams are also one thing we need to worry about.

This also would make people think more for their picks. ANd this is a check/uncheck thing so if you think this would be irrevelant you can just uncheck.

This is still in the sandbox so we could work this out, suggest and discuss.
    Last edited by Torguish; 02-02-2010 at 02:33 PM.
    Check out my suggestions!
    Heroes

Aseriel v2.0 -The Anti-Carry Hero! (DREAM)
    -meant to counter auto-attack orbwalkers/blinking carrys and invi heroes. (eg. Magebane).

Please vote, rate and suggest, Thx!
    Also, PM me if you need feedback. I'll be glad to help.
    [F4F]

Also the catergoriez can be modified and added more to things like
    Carry, Tank, Nuke dps etcetc.
    Altho many heroes have many roles but thats what the points are for.
    Check out my suggestions!
    Heroes

Aseriel v2.0 -The Anti-Carry Hero! (DREAM)
    -meant to counter auto-attack orbwalkers/blinking carrys and invi heroes. (eg. Magebane).

Please vote, rate and suggest, Thx!
    Also, PM me if you need feedback. I'll be glad to help.
    [F4F]