Thread: StatusBarPlus 0.5 - adds hp/mp regen display (2010-Oct-02)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfofthebla View Post
    Ask and thou shalt receive.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j38tzh4t4yv38hx

I just want to point out that I updated this because their patch broke the regen for Mini UI. I have confirmed that this works with Mini UI but I do not know what kind of effect it has on the default UI. When I fix mods I do it for my own personal usage, and since I do not like the default UI, don't expect me to go trying to fix it if it doesn't work. :P

If you are wanting it for the default and it does work, then well, you're welcome.
    Your version works for the default UI (thanks!), but doesn't remove their regen numbers, so you see both. Here's a version that does that:
    StatusBarPlus.honmod
    and also uses the colours of BlackRyu's version.

[Silv3ri's Mods]
    Original version of signature image is by www,annestokes,com
    ui/ui_items.package, line 1519

Ask and thou shalt receive.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j38tzh4t4yv38hx

I just want to point out that I updated this because their patch broke the regen for Mini UI. I have confirmed that this works with Mini UI but I do not know what kind of effect it has on the default UI. When I fix mods I do it for my own personal usage, and since I do not like the default UI, don't expect me to go trying to fix it if it doesn't work. :P

If you are wanting it for the default and it does work, then well, you're welcome.
    Thank you very much for an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Silv3ri View Post
    Your version works for the default UI (thanks!), but doesn't remove their regen numbers, so you see both. Here's a version that does that:
    StatusBarPlus.honmod
    and also uses the colours of BlackRyu's version.
    Very nice, thanks much!

S2 implemented this mod but the HP and mana bars still don't have the slick nice look they have in DotA 2 (personal opinion) so I decided to make my own mod trying to get the bars to look as close as possible to the DotA 2 ones. Since my mod is similar to this one, I see no reason to open another topic for it - I'll just post it here with credit going to biomass who created the original mod.

Like Delfofthebla, (see the last post on the previous page), I did this for my personal use hence the mod works only with default interface. If someone wants to modify it and make it work for BardUI/MiniUI/TinyUI, go right ahead.

Here's a screenshot of how my version looks:

What I did:
    - removed the foggy texture
    - removed the glossy effect (I just HATE the glossy effect on things)
    - made the regen numbers show up even when HP/mana bars are full
    - put a + sign in front of the regen
    - changed the font so the regen number is a little smaller than the current HP/mana font
    - made the regen number have two decimals instead of one
    - tweaked the colors a little bit (again, personal taste)
    - stopped the HP bar changing color depending on how many HP you got (used to be green for full, red for near 0 - now it's always green)
    - added an icon for the mod

Here's the download link (I removed the update link inside the mod so you don't overwrite it if biomass decides to update the original mod).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39552889/Hon...barplus.honmod <- fixed for HoN 3.0.7 (above modification list is not valid anymore).
    Last edited by asarja; 04-05-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    3.2.0 Patch Notes:

- EA heroes now start the game with 1206 gold instead of 603

Quote Originally Posted by asarja View Post
    S2 implemented this mod but the HP and mana bars still don't have the slick nice look they have in DotA 2 (personal opinion) so I decided to make my own mod trying to get the bars to look as close as possible to the DotA 2 ones. Since my mod is similar to this one, I see no reason to open another topic for it - I'll just post it here with credit going to biomass who created the original mod.

Like Delfofthebla, (see the last post on the previous page), I did this for my personal use hence the mod works only with default interface. If someone wants to modify it and make it work for BardUI/MiniUI/TinyUI, go right ahead.

What I did:
    - changed the font so the regen number is a little smaller than the current HP/mana font
    - mad the regen number have two decimals instead of one
    - stopped the HP bar changing color depending on how many HP you got (used to be green for full, red for near 0 - now it's always green)

Here's the download link (I removed the update link inside the mod so you don't overwrite it if biomass decides to update the original mod).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39552889/statusbarplus.honmod
    dude wtf thx does it work with mini ui_?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEater View Post
    dude wtf thx does it work with mini ui_?
    Somebody doesn't read very well.

Somebody doesn't read very well.
    u mad.

some fix?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I used Silv3ri's version as a base, and fixed it for the new version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5j71eooom89fw3p

Delfofthebla, Thank you
    Come to dark side - we have cookies !

Fixed the version from this post for 2.1.8.1.
    3.2.0 Patch Notes:

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    The file is corrupted. Tried to open the XML file and it say that is empty or damaged
    - You will have for free my compassion.. about the envy you'll have to gain it, and until now, no one deserve it.. (Forsaken Archer)
    - The ashes are the only thing that will remain about you, after me.. (Draconis)
    - I'm like a blue and red thunder on the sky.. whenever you'll see it, it's too late to run.. (Master Of Arms)
    - A wild beast is not even dangerous as me, while leading all of them.. (Emerald Warden)

What I did:
    - mad the regen number have two decimals instead of one

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39552889/Hon...BarPlus.honmod <- fixed for HoN 2.1.8.1

This is another version with the outline effect on the text replaced with shadow:

Download link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39552889/Hon...barplus.honmod
    I like your version too. Would be possible to add an option/version with the smoke thing intact? Or just tell me what to mod/delete in the xml to get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by jahkno View Post
    I like your version too. Would be possible to add an option/version with the smoke thing intact? Or just tell me what to mod/delete in the xml to get it back.
    Fog's texture is /ui/fe2/elements/bar_fog.tga, so you have to follow this string in order to disable/enable it by yourself. If you don't want to, here are the download links: Outlined text / Shadowed text

Quote Originally Posted by BryanFury View Post
    The file is corrupted. Tried to open the XML file and it say that is empty or damaged
    Yeah, it seems the download link was pointing to a broken file, now it's fixed.
    3.2.0 Patch Notes:

Thanks much

asarja mods now spam console with colorset error and hon start spike when your lifebar change Fix plz.

So which of those works for miniui?

Account Icon
    not working for current version of HoN

Fixed the version from this post for HoN version 2.5.13

3.2.0 Patch Notes:

Fixed the version from this post for HoN version 2.5.13

Excellent Thanks

My version, based off asarja's: Stock with highlight removed and persistent regen numbers. Text is outlined and not shadowed.

Link: here
    Last edited by jahkno; 03-15-2012 at 12:22 PM.