Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Bang! UI Mods

Page 111 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 3052
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangerz View Post
    Try resetting it by selecting it in the movf list and clicking the reset button.
    allready done, it stays where it is at me too

Quote Originally Posted by Bangerz View Post
    Try resetting it by selecting it in the movf list and clicking the reset button.
    I noticed this to for me, only the kill streak 15 is unmovable not the other (not sure the difference havent gotten a chance to use it.)

Luckily i found a solution, drag any other movf near it, and highlight both of them, then you can drag the other one and position it where you want it, before moving the other one back.

Shoutout to people whose Portrait Swap mod isn't working:
    xStats has Portrait Swap as an unintentional feature, so grab one of the recent custom versions^^

how can i change the position of the MIA mod??

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bang MIA doesn't download.Everytime it stops at 20%

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Hey there, I recently tried out the Control Freak mod, and I quite like it.

However:
    - Instead of ctrl-rclick moving my minions, ctrl-rclick moves myself and regular rclick moves myself and minions. This makes it quite unusable, since I have to keep control pressed all the time.
    - Often (about half the times) when I summon my pets with Tundra, they are not added to my current selection even though the option says they should be.
    - Every game I have to set my hotkeys for Tundra's pets again, they are not remembered properly.

Any idea what is causing this? Does this happen for everyone?

Answers would be appreciated.

@Keeqo: options, movable frames. It will allow you to move all addons, including MIA buttons.
    There's no "I" in team. There's a "me" though, if you jumble it up.

Because of my particular scenario I can't exactly pinpoint if Passive Aggressive is the cause, but I installed Passive Agressive after getting home from school and my games afterwards had very high APMs. I had over 300 APM in one game and in general I was over 250.

I'm not sure if Passive Aggressive is the cause. I was playing pretty intensely, but I don't think I was playing 300 APM.
    fun things and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by superdeluxxe View Post
    Because of my particular scenario I can't exactly pinpoint if Passive Aggressive is the cause, but I installed Passive Agressive after getting home from school and my games afterwards had very high APMs. I had over 300 APM in one game and in general I was over 250.

I'm not sure if Passive Aggressive is the cause. I was playing pretty intensely, but I don't think I was playing 300 APM.
    It is. I've gotten over 400 with it.

What are these two options for "Right Click Deny"?

Just curious, mod works fine as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikarya View Post
    What are these two options for "Right Click Deny"?
    Older version of right click deny had options for right-click deny towers and right-click deny heroes. They were removed because bugged.

@Bangerz Please update Bang! Skill template with Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by revan_xp View Post
    Older version of right click deny had options for right-click deny towers and right-click deny heroes. They were removed because bugged.

@Bangerz Please update Bang! Skill template with Nomad
    Ah I see, thank you again!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bang! Kill Streak Bar resets to 0 if you are devourer and you deny yourself.
    omg nuu! im guna have to keep track of my kill streaks like the good ol' days
    Quote Originally Posted by ras2indi View Post
    i was 1v1 with steaven when it start to topple towers without creps around the creps were advanced in his tower he was zephir want something done because if it is to retrieval play n play is ruin games "observation" at the beginning they were picking up so early the BD. I would like something done

Hi, i'm using Bang! Scoreboard but this mod have any bug...
    I can't see background texture, expand/collapse arrows and vote menu...
    Can someone help me?
    ----
    SS1 - SS2 - SS3

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Alcazer; 05-12-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcazer View Post

Bang! Scoreboard Please fix it...

I don't have that problem. Make sure all your mods are updated.

After glancing at the screenshot, I forgot how good the old "mini scoreboard" layout looked. It was so much better than the current one :/
    Last edited by Delfofthebla; 04-10-2011 at 04:56 PM.

It doesn't work for me either. So its not just him.

Hey there, I recently tried out the Control Freak mod, and I quite like it.

However:
    - Instead of ctrl-rclick moving my minions, ctrl-rclick moves myself and regular rclick moves myself and minions. This makes it quite unusable, since I have to keep control pressed all the time.
    - Often (about half the times) when I summon my pets with Tundra, they are not added to my current selection even though the option says they should be.
    - Every game I have to set my hotkeys for Tundra's pets again, they are not remembered properly.

Any idea what is causing this? Does this happen for everyone?
    Still unanswered. Also, the Target Nameplate Health mod is still disabled, could you put it up again?
    There's no "I" in team. There's a "me" though, if you jumble it up.

Account Icon
    Still unanswered. Also, the Target Nameplate Health mod is still disabled, could you put it up again?
    Im waiting for a answer too

is there a way to download the mods without going to bangcraft, bcuz that website doesnt work for me?

Can you repost the mod that removed bullets on duke's announcer pack?
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshP View Post
    if there was a single competitive hon player that was female i would fly to her house and viciously rape her and force her to be my wife for life

Quote Originally Posted by Fuga View Post
    Can you repost the mod that removed bullets on duke's announcer pack?
    I didn't even know there was a mod for that >.>

Page 111 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast