I would like to be able to reset my stats.
- Well first, most people are noobs to begin with. Advancing in skills is not as fun when your psr is 1200 because of noobgames.
- Sometimes you go on a loosing marathon and just get paired up with lots of retards who feed like hell.
- People will be less stats horny but still having to reset your stats every once in a while would suck.
Some ways for this to work.
- Only payed accounts should be able to do this. Normal accounts haven't got their name reserved anyways so why bother?They could just use a key and get a new or pre purchase and support s2.
- You should not be able to do this to frequently. Maybe you should gain 1 "reset point" every 150 game or something? That way you will probably go real back if you do it without purpose.
Nothing more to say about it, maybe its stupid? Still I think this might also prevent some cheating using multiple accounts as you wont be as "psr hungry".
To keep in mind: Some people who have pre purchased might feel really trapped as they cant make new accounts and start out fresh.
A question: Will they reset everything at release? (stats)
Also sorry if I have put this in the wrong section. I wasn't really sure where to put it
I agree with u twitz .. at least if they won`t make a button for it i would like my score to be reseted when the game launches ..
Honestly, I think this will just lead to PSR inflation.
Imagine 2 people, both 1500. They play 150 1v1 games, and player 1 wins every time. PSRs end at 1650/1350. Then player 2 resets. 1650/1500. Loses 150 more games. Now it's 1675/1400. Reset again. etc.
Didn't thought about that ....
If not then maybe S2 Games can put a reset button that is free if u use it 1 time ... and u have to pay like 20$ to reset 2 ed time and so on.This way S2 Games have more profit and PSR is limited to the rich people... come to think of that its a little annoying but hey ... life never was fair rich people had always the advantage. This means that u will think twice if u want to use ur reset button and 20$ is cheaper then new account and u will have ur old nick saved...
And maybe when u reset u can have an ability to change ur username(nick)
Stats will be reset at release.
Being able to reset when ever you want would make stats pointless
Think there have been discussions about resetting stats every month or so, but can't find any source for this :P