Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Rate the Signature above you!

Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2492
    Account Icon
    meh, overrated postcount number.
    4/10

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    8/10

even though I'm not that much in to anime or w/e it's a really really good one!

Account Icon
    Text made me smile, 7/10

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

9/10 Cute girls always win.

Woops I forgot I deleted my sihnature
    Last edited by BigBoss00; 01-13-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Account Icon
    I am jelly that you can use pics for sigs.
    3 horribly uninteresting links that nobody probably bothers to click 'cause of content.
    Anyway, 5/10
    All hail the poor, underpowered Klanx!

Account Icon
    Small smile, 6/10

Account Icon
    Yay for links!

Wait, links! NOT YAY

4/10

Account Icon
    YAY FOR NO LI-

oh

5/10
    All hail the poor, underpowered Klanx!

Account Icon
    We need more people in this game
    6/10

I'll Join you soon Vahn *i hope*

Account Icon
    Yay a new face!

Added a temp text sig from an author i like.

Miku? 7/10
    Laugh Cry Wonder Why

Account Icon
    Quote isn't bad, 7/10

Last I checked Hatsune Miku doesn't wield a sword (can't really see it in my sig, but it's there). I have no idea who she is :/

You have the original render? I'll have alook at it.
    The color scheme is definately miku style so easy mistake
    Laugh Cry Wonder Why

Account Icon
    Pm's are your friend

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    9/10
    Hooves up for the nice signature, Vahn. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
    10/10 because Jozzeh always has the best account icons.
    From Octavia herself? ~yay

Account Icon
    Lost points for pony mention
    4/10

Lost points for anime mention.
    4/10

Credit to Devious`, with thanks to AvunaOs for my last signature