Thread: Change back Mob/Tower AI

Change back Mob/Tower AI

It was perfect before (except for the ballistas). Now it is awful-- towers change targets repeatedly for seemingly no reason at all (especailly when trying to pull creeps past the tower it'll switch to the range creep in the back and you'll miss it), attack heroes before creeps, and all sorts of funkiness.

Please, revert towers to their old state where they were predictable, concise, and was marginally able to be used to your will if you knew how to abuse them.

That and add some sort of base fortifying technique so you can defend towers/delay pushes once every few minutes if used correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by kewne View Post

That and add some sort of base fortifying technique so you can defend towers/delay pushes once every few minutes if used correctly.

?????????????????

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by GLiMPSE View Post
    ?????????????????
    he is talking about the armor buff on the 5 minute team cd from dota that gave you and your team just a few extra seconds to get there and prevent losing a tower or giving you a better chance for a deny.

glyph of fortification from dota is what he's talking about
    i defiantly agree that it should be added it's a great help in any game

and please change the towers back to how they were
    ex. i had an legionnaire charge through tower at me and tower went on him so i grabbed him (pollywog priest) and tower went off him and targeted creeps, well it ended up gg for me and he got away in the red