Thread: EnigMod - Tempest full model conversion

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Account Icon
    Aww. That mod would be really nice lol. Well thanks anyway.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    wow great work on the black hole man! this mod is just pure win. i play tempest heaps and this makes it heaps more enjoyable. if someone could get rid of the shoulder spikes on the SS one this would be perfect. but seriously great work man, i love it
    if game.pick_screen?
    unless scout.picked?
    pick scout
    p "mid or feed"
    else
    game.disconnect!
    end
    end

Awesome model, but there is one problem: It's way bigger than other heroes; could you maybe decrease its size by 10 - 15 %
    "The game will be way better than the 2 major competitors combined, we have upgraded the gameplay and systems and everything to inhuman levels. Also, I don't want to comment some of the features of our competitors but I got to say that at least our servers will be up all the time. We don't want to disappoint our customers. If you liked DotA you will love Dota 2."
    -IceFrog

When asked about Dota 2 compared to its competitors.

Account Icon
    You can edit it yourself, open the s2z file using winrar or whatever you prefer, then open the hero.etity and edit the 'modelscale' to your liking

Quote Originally Posted by BlacRyu View Post
    Yeah it's weird :/

Works better with soulstealer's model, only problem is it doesn't track his head movements, only the angle he's facing. Although his eyes are already pretty much neon pink, I probably don't need to add any particle effects to them.
    Here's a preview with the particle effects on:

This would make a awesome soul stealer....

Quote Originally Posted by D`har View Post
    You can edit it yourself, open the s2z file using winrar or whatever you prefer, then open the hero.etity and edit the 'modelscale' to your liking
    I am using .honmod file, so how to edit?
    "The game will be way better than the 2 major competitors combined, we have upgraded the gameplay and systems and everything to inhuman levels. Also, I don't want to comment some of the features of our competitors but I got to say that at least our servers will be up all the time. We don't want to disappoint our customers. If you liked DotA you will love Dota 2."
    -IceFrog

When asked about Dota 2 compared to its competitors.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Ottawa, Canada, Earth, Sol Sector, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboJyri View Post
    I am using .honmod file, so how to edit?
    Same way.

Really good job! using it as we speak Do you still work on this? Cause i would really be looking foward to some bracers if you still are ^^ did i mention you did an awsome job? Keep it up!

Can you not change the color of Soul Stealer to dark gray and green eyes like Nevermore?

patch broke the soulstealer version for me
    This thread is Hammersome.
    You are already dead. Not big surprise!

sizing problem

Quote Originally Posted by BlacRyu View Post
    Updated to 0.5s, increased his size and gave him some dynamic light effects.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?yl2nhyf0wzm

I love your WC3 Dota mods that you do, and I have never had a problem with any of them, however I do have a sizing problem with this one? The enigma is smaller than the creeps and trying to edit the thing gives me no luck. Can you please help or give me advice on how to fix this problem.

Thanks

Incidentally the model for engima and his elementals is not the same in DotA

On another note, you didn't change the icon for Glacial Blasts, nor the ability descriptions
    Last edited by Durandal_; 05-15-2010 at 03:50 PM.

WHy doesnt this one work for me? :<
    The sadness in the following events were unfortuently NOT from a 1300 EM but infact from a 1600+ game.

When I thought I had seen it all, someone introduce the brand new Forest Slayer. HoN never ceases to amaze me.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    bump cos this is the greatest mod ever and i had to search for it after formatting my laptop
    if game.pick_screen?
    unless scout.picked?
    pick scout
    p "mid or feed"
    else
    game.disconnect!
    end
    end

i cant clearly recall the look of the tempest's meteor effect when it burns the ground, but i am not a huge fan of the blue flames on this one.
    is the meteor effect from the black hole video the meteor just done in blue or a complete redo? i realize that the blue flames are probably closer to the sort of fiery sparks and pops that were there for enigma... but is there anyway to have a simple blue version of the normal meteor effects?

Invalid or Deleted File.

Account Icon
    Really nice attempt. Wish you could add some post-processing to the black hole, it would look really nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeHorse View Post
    Teenage years are a time of raging emotional instability and hormone imbalances... it's really a bad time for younger kids to be unsupervised gaming/browsing all day and involved with similarly angry/imbalanced people with the &quot;anonymous lack of conscience&quot; that most internet users have.

Definitely liking this, enigma ported to tempest looks really stupid in HoN.

I have a question. Are you a perfectionist?

I know its not a thread for this but can i know what UI mods are u using?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234