An idea for a INT based Hellbourne caster. Primary purposes would be to confuse the enemy team and to heal allies.
I'll leave the beginning stats to someone else.
Orb of hate (active)
Summons an invisible orb that collects the soul of slain units until full. When the orb is full it returns to its master. The orbs will circle their master until sent to damage enemies or heal allies. A stun causes the Watcher to lose half of his orbs due to the lack of concentration.
The orb will collect souls of any unit that dies in their radius until 5 are captured. If a hero soul is captured the orb will become red and cause a 3 sec stun on impact.
The speed of the orbs when used should be rather low. The enemy should be able to see them chasing after him (like floating).
1. 100 magic dmg on impact per orb
2. 200 magic dmg on impact per orb
3. 300 magic dmg on impact per orb
4. 400 magic dmg on impact per orb
The watcher uses his power of persuasion on an enemy unit, causing envy and mistrust among his team mates.
- Causes all friends within 100/200/300/400 range to turn on you for 2,4,6,8 seconds (less according to magic resistance)
Through manipulation, the Watcher is able to redirect incoming enemy spells to random enemy units.
- Every 5th/4th/3rd/2nd targeted negative spell gets diverted to a random enemy unit instead
Summoning all his dark power, the watcher is able to leave the physical form of his body and posses an enemy hero for a limited time.
- Turns ethereal, invulnerable to physical attacks although magic attacks deal more damage
- Takes over control of an enemy hero for 4,6,9 seconds. Can be dispelled.