3 100.00%
  • Nay

0 0%
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Stormspirit [buff]

Stormspirit
    Value: 2800
    When activated, traps a targeted enemy hero in a Cyclone for 2.5 seconds.
    Passive Bonuses

+10 Intelligence
    +150% Mana Regeneration
    +25 Movement Speed
    Range: 600, Mana cost: 75, Cooldown: 30 seconds
    Applies Cyclone to target for 2.5 seconds.
    Cyclone Effects: Invulnerable, Silenced,Perplexed, Disarmed, Immobilized, Stunned, 100 magic damage a second to enemy units in a 600 radius, -20% movement speed to enemy units in a 600 radius.

Little buff to stormspirit to make it less like sheep stick and give it some personality. Hopefully this change will make it show up in more games and not just as a poor mans sheep stick.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Yeah, and make it moveable, like the Creep-Cyclone. Pew Pew. What do you think of my Suggestion?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpes View Post
    Yeah, and make it moveable, like the Creep-Cyclone. Pew Pew. What do you think of my Suggestion?
    Would not want the enemy to move. maybe make it so if you cast it on your self you can move at 50% speed.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    No, I mean you (the caster of the cyclone) are able to move the cyclone (makes it more likely to damage someone);
    It would move at about the same speed like the Creep Cyclone (read: very, very, VERY slow).

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpes View Post
    No, I mean you (the caster of the cyclone) are able to move the cyclone (makes it more likely to damage someone);
    It would move at about the same speed like the Creep Cyclone (read: very, very, VERY slow).
    at that speed and with how long it lasts it would be pretty un noticeable you could move them maybe 100 units.