Thread: Legion high cliff ward spot needs adjustments

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Legion high cliff ward spot needs adjustments

Legion-sided hardcamp ward spot, which is overlaps 90% with the hard camp is ruining the game, as nobody in low-medium TMM cares or knows how to pinpoint the tiny cliff area which isnt part of the camp area. This means that the ward spot gets warded and camp blocked by both teams non-stop, in certain phases of the game, leaving legion jungler only to work with 1 far-away hard camp, which might not even be accessible if enemy team has map control. That is especially horrible as Ophelia or Parasite who are dependant of having at least 1 hard camp to work with.

I see no reason why such aberration would be created and should exist, other than it being a nasty map redesign oversight.

Account Icon
    When I'm in the terrible player brackets I see teammates accidentally block that camp all the time. It could use an adjustment.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Frostburn Staff Member Frostburn Staff
    This is more of a bug/oversight as you stated, I'll put it in as a bug. Thanks.

Frostburn Studios
    Striving to create the most captivating and unforgettable gaming experiences.
    -----------------------------

ElementUser | Technical Designer | QA | Catalyst for Bugfixes, Balance & Design

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!