Thread: Signature truncation?

HoNored Account Icon

Signature truncation?

Recently, my forum signature got changed (automatic insertion of SBT logo/info) and my normal signature is getting cut off.

SBT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

-----------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by PrestonLee View Post
    ...Merrick is some teleporting voodoo merchant that just teleports to you and hands out free gold rewarding prolongued abstinence of violence whenever you kill something...

Game Master Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I think it would exceed the signature limit due to the sbt signature size, but it's all in a day's work

Game Masters are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Do you have any game advice or knowledge that you use on your matches? Share it on our Advice Center!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    yah same as mine look , this is the head of the avatar legio

SBT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    can someone tell me how do i delete the second post i did ? wasn't on purpose

Account Icon
    Edit: nvm
    Last edited by swagggmaster; 03-21-2017 at 01:22 AM.

Forum Moderators are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by swagggmaster View Post
    Click "edit" and you'll see an option to delete your post.
    This option is not available if you're not a moderator.

(>' ')> ^(' - ')^ <(' '<)

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartalacame View Post
    This option is not available if you're not a moderator.
    Thought it applied to all volunteer groups, oh well. This section is monitored by the gmods, so they should be able to help.
    Last edited by swagggmaster; 03-21-2017 at 01:26 AM.

Forum Moderators are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    alright cool because the whole time i was looking for it but didnt find it

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    When you get a volunteer group header, you lose some signature space that regular users would normally have. It's a small trade-off, yes, but one we all suffer from (even us Globals).

It's why I've always traditionally relied on text or thin-image links, personally.

My blog! (updated 25/04/16: Fun With Physics) | I made a small game - Honeycomb!

HoNored Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorb View Post
    When you get a volunteer group header, you lose some signature space that regular users would normally have.
    I've lost about 80-90% of my signature space due to the SBT picture... Is there any chance we can get a much smaller (short and wide) SBT logo to free up some signature space?

Or label it differently, somehow (title under the player name)?

Or make it an option whether to show the SBT signature or not?

Quote Originally Posted by PrestonLee View Post
    ...Merrick is some teleporting voodoo merchant that just teleports to you and hands out free gold rewarding prolongued abstinence of violence whenever you kill something...

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by VHD View Post
    I've lost about 80-90% of my signature space due to the SBT picture... Is there any chance we can get a much smaller (short and wide) SBT logo to free up some signature space?

Or label it differently, somehow (title under the player name)?

Or make it an option whether to show the SBT signature or not?
    Doing like the example below would yield some valued space for your own signatures:

Section leader of Competitive Discussion and Fan Media

Account Icon
    I did ask Necroth a few weeks back that SBT should have that signature.
    There were some posts/posters that claimed false things and it was worded in a way that it sounds it was FrostBurn's claims.
    But I meant the signature to be for the ones with the [SBT] Clan tag, just like the GM's.
    Not for the "invisible" volunteers.

If you wear the color/clan tag, then you should have the signature.
    Otherwise, there's no way to think it is a FrostBurn's statement.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I feel like this is best discussed with your group leader. We had an evening in the RCT discord where we tried to make it as "pretty" as possible, and I believe the leaders can edit it at will. Although it is rather weird how members who aren't in the volunteer clans are being forced to have the signature as well.

RCT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Chime View Post
    Although it is rather weird how members who aren't in the volunteer clans are being forced to have the signature as well.
    You know that's the same for RCT-Members right? I had that (RCT) signature for a day before SBT got its signature as well.
    But it shows everyone who has access to what areas - I've seen Zlapped having a SBT-Signature ;-).

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I know, just feels like the entire point of not being in the volunteer clans seems to be moot now.

RCT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu311 View Post
    But it shows everyone who has access to what areas
    Yes indeed. They even retro-actively push it to old posts.