Thread: Patch 4.0.6: reception

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Account Icon
    ^ its not in this patch its in previous however the Iron jera has completely new spell icons at the bottom of the screen, and it looks incredible

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    No Voodoo Jester avatar again

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Miku delayed for yet another patch ?!

whyudodis

thanks for the Miku hype with one month delay LUL

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetAhead View Post
    tablet of command bh new meta?
    It was always a thing, cheapest tp cancel you can get and a great item in general.

BUT THIS FREAKING CHANGE IS SO NOT NEEEDED. Holy cow, fb looks at a hero who isnt played much and says WE NEED TO REWORK / change half the nature of the hero?

You cant really suicide this hero viable anymore and you also lose a super long and good silence. Say what???

RCT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

-----------------------------

Frostburn Technical Support Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bloodhunter Rework
    I can imagine the combos and amount of damage to the point of almost instant kill potentional you're gonna get from Pebbles (W), Andromeda (R), Draconis (W) fly to base, Pharaoh (R) and Ophelia (W). Especially on blink type heroes Magebane (W), Wretched Hag (W) and Chronos (Q).

Quote Originally Posted by Alelor View Post
    My inner weeaboo doesn't even need to hear it to need a change of pants. A 2 weeks delay only exacerbate that.
    A very savage post indeed as always from the great old and wise Alelor himself!!! here's your present.

Support Volunteers are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Please consult the wiki for more information on how to submit a ticket for technical support.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by JinZero View Post
    A very savage post indeed as always from the great old and wise Alelor himself!!! here's your present.

SBT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Kinda perplex about BH ulti change but the rest seems really cool.
    My wordpress with most of my (and sometimes other people) suggestions : here

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alelor View Post
    That's how dota2 handles it, and it creates a niche for bloodseeker as a blink-counter.

Tho I heard bloodseeker got reworked a while back, maybe that got changed.

(also gives a lot of footage for Dota2 Funny Plays, which is always good)
    Max range qop/am blink doesn't trigger the damage, however. The game has a hard cap of 900 range or something like that where the damage can trigger, above it, which both the heroes max range blinks reach, doesn't make them take any damage. Not sure if it's good or bad balance wise but that's how their mechanics work over there at least.

Forum Moderators are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

Hate being griefed by someone who says he made his account in 10 seconds? Then click here!

Hate how new players have no idea what they're doing, yet get put on your team in matchmaking? Then click here!

Wish unranked was more popular so you could play there to improve heroes you aren't so good at? Then click here!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    okay am not sure if anyone feels like i do but this new avatar for defiler scares the **** out of me

SBT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Game Master Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by BeggreT View Post
    It was always a thing, cheapest tp cancel you can get and a great item in general.

BUT THIS FREAKING CHANGE IS SO NOT NEEEDED. Holy cow, fb looks at a hero who isnt played much and says WE NEED TO REWORK / change half the nature of the hero?

You cant really suicide this hero viable anymore and you also lose a super long and good silence. Say what???
    well bh now is much more better, that long silence now can be longer and without giving extra dmg to the target, so for example, you can silence (magebane,madman,scout) and keep fighting them without being worried about the extra dmg and the silence that will goes off anytime cause you will keep increasing it everytime you hit them and we know how bh can be fast and annoying at late game with the right items,

and why would you suic with bh when there is way much better heroes to suic with and helpful such as (mag,phar) and more :|

Game Masters are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

I Bite :E

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    It's nice that FB chose to distract us with more shiny trinkets instead of fixing the shitshow that is HoN balance! Keep up the "good work", guys.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Finally BH got some love, i was waiting for this far too long...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceriss View Post
    y u no made Combo avatars between Nymphora and Cthulhuphant?

you just made Cthulhuphant sad
    So much this!

Now I'm sad T_T

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara_x View Post
    well bh now is much more better, that long silence now can be longer and without giving extra dmg to the target, so for example, you can silence (magebane,madman,scout) and keep fighting them without being worried about the extra dmg and the silence that will goes off anytime cause you will keep increasing it everytime you hit them and we know how bh can be fast and annoying at late game with the right items,

and why would you suic with bh when there is way much better heroes to suic with and helpful such as (mag,phar) and more :|
    Cause it was the only reliable lane you could go with the hero unless you were solo shortlane or something. Mid you would get rekt by todays OP mid laners. And I would rarely recommend babysitting him (2v1) against a suicide. Are you trying to tell me that 1 point in his silence isnt helpful anywhere on the map, and only needs to get lvl 2 in order to farm the jungle if he gets completly boxed out.

You dont see mag/phar every game in the sui role. While their both great heroes, they both have to put themselves at risk in order to be useful. I rather just lane magmus in a 4th position / jungler. And if you lack stuns / initiation maybe you are not picking BH in the first place. But what people cant seem to grasp is how I cant see how this is good for the hero. Now you need to stick to 1 of your targets. Before you could ulti 1, silence 1. And try kill a third target. It feels like you almost always have to commit on the guy you silence now. In early mid game team fights there wont be any items to remove this silence, there for you could just silence there fundemental team fight hero and steam roll. 4 seconds not so much.

Bubbles untouched, Hag Q still long range, Drunken still got his damn crit, klanx still a passive flight and tons of damage without items, Bomb to much damage on his abilities, Rampage still 15 second charge cooldown, draconis still completly stupid when it comes to everything, farms to good and Q does to much work.

Oh and then we have nitro and adrenaline, + just the normal way to strong heroes for no reason. BUT HEY, lets change Blood hunter for 0 reason when hes not played a lot due to people being uncreative and dont know how to fit him in just because he isnt ultra buffed like the best 15 heroes.

EDIT: I forgot benz! HUE not even strong kappa. Tundra E slow cause why not, #balance.

Actually while we are at it, how about keeper, puppet W cast range, whole ellonia. Im also still wondering why would you pick predator when you can pick op berzerker.

I honestly dont understand why Garena pays for this.

Didn't S2 use to have a "balance call" with the top competitive players where everything went through them first for feedback before hitting the game. How about asking insania or any of the other ex competetive players if they would take a look at your stuff, maybe this is already happening?
    Last edited by BeggreT; 03-21-2017 at 10:46 AM. Reason: to hot headed

RCT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quick question: Dark Ladies Silence works through Void Talisman. Will BH be able to prolong his silence by attacking a voided target? They are attacks, they just dont hit...

Recognized by FB: Achievement get.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Chacasaurus View Post
    It's nice that FB chose to distract us with more shiny trinkets instead of fixing the shitshow that is HoN balance! Keep up the "good work", guys.
    The shitshow that you never seem to post about or go near except to bring down other (good) things Frostburn put in the game.

Hmmm. Almost like you have no agenda beyond whining!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Okay. BH prolongs his silence even through Void Talisman. And his third skill is missing a clear tooltip stating that he deals more damage to heroes with less life.

Recognized by FB: Achievement get.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    ???

We are transferring power from HON and giving it back to you, the people !
    Remove KD ratio & win streaks

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Basilate View Post
    The shitshow that you never seem to post about or go near except to bring down other (good) things Frostburn put in the game.

Hmmm. Almost like you have no agenda beyond whining!
    So you are trying to argue that the balance is fine right now?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast