Thread: Will You ever Upgrade visual of Pyromancer Ultimate skin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Concede Will You ever Upgrade visual of Pyromancer Ultimate skin?

Hi. Today i spend some times on shop to check newest avatars etc, additional, i was comparing some alts to others. First thing that come in mind is low quality textures. For example, Solstice which i have is very good example of a good ultimate avatar. Nice textures, nice effects, visual changes from many items - really nice. Even old Zenifir ( swiftblade ) skin is nice. But look on Pyromancer ultimate avatar. The model is so freaking nice, i love it, but it's look like from 2003 year games, textures are so low and so on, effects of spells the same, no good visual effect of SotM like others have, not to mention stupid items to upgrade effects. Like, boots, ok, it's default upgrade, but come on, You dont go usually Pk along with tablet, You go on of that. Same with gravelocket and and mana battery - usually going one of that items. For me effect like sheep, and pk which he have, and a gravelocket are nice idea. But where are Frostwulf skull, geometers, arclight crown, dawnbringer, grimoire of power, hellflower. Gosh, so many to tell, and NOONE of that items which i told are upgrading him. Can you bring this skin to actually level of it? You give effect to levels like for fayde or myrmidon, a depending from the ground effect ( tb, empath ) , but this skin just got 5 items , which like i said is pk OR tablet, and gravelocket OR mana batery and ....it's so sad?

Please, do something with it. Or atleast say You will not going to do anything with that skin so atleast i will be know your statement.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Tfw u have ultimate pyro and u go tablet and pk just for the effects

Account Icon
    I am waiting for some well deserved reworks on most of the ultimate avatars(pyro,klanx,engi,valk,flint,etc).But i think we will not see this too soon or ever.

SBT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Ultimate Pyro does have new spell effects. He even gets new movement and attack animations if you pick up a power supply.

In my opinion, it would be great if all the antiquated avatars were given a new coat of paint. It would make the game look more consistent and it would encourage new players to repurchase older avatars.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkingDead View Post
    Ultimate Pyro does have new spell effects. He even gets new movement and attack animations if you pick up a power supply.

In my opinion, it would be great if all the antiquated avatars were given a new coat of paint. It would make the game look more consistent and it would encourage new players to repurchase older avatars.
    Exactly. Some of old avatars need remodel, i mean, better quality texturys and items effect since game is chaning all the time and item build on heroes aswell. So 3 years of that skin is kinda way outdated .

Account Icon
    If the Klanx Ultimate was released as a normal or even Gold edition, I'd say it was fantastic. It just doesn't work for me as an ULTIMATE avatar. It's like... he turns red.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by eltonjohnfdp View Post
    If the Klanx Ultimate was released as a normal or even Gold edition, I'd say it was fantastic. It just doesn't work for me as an ULTIMATE avatar. It's like... he turns red.
    Lobster Klanx ^-^

Forsaken Strider could use a new model

Account Icon
    Yeah Ultimate Pyro looks real sick but the visual effects looks way too much like the original pyro he needed an upgrade or new coat of paint for a while now.

Game Master Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I agree about reworking some old avatars like what they do with the original ones for example Succubus she really looks amazing now, so try to put this at the Suggestions section, it may do a thing

Game Masters are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

I Bite :E

Account Icon
    I wish they would get rid of the annoying flying dragon when you buy PK on him, its very distracting and a disadvantage gameplay wise for me.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    The thing is... If they remade avatars, all users would want their favourite avatars being remade. That would make for a huge backlog, which would require lots of resources and time.

At the end, it might lead them to price the reworked avatars at the same value the original was, and then people would call it a scam.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see some avatars with a nice facelift, but I don't really have any hopes for that happening any time in the future.

Recognized by FB: Achievement get.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by `Tusk` View Post
    I wish they would get rid of the annoying flying dragon when you buy PK on him, its very distracting and a disadvantage gameplay wise for me.
    Wait, really? :O You can't be serious, mate. By far that's one of the special effect from among another ultimate avatars that I like the most, you know!

RCT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    l
    _/\_

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    My wish, all EA and Debut avatars
    Last edited by KrisaTX; 03-20-2017 at 04:20 PM.
    We are transferring power from HON and giving it back to you, the people !
    Remove KD ratio & win streaks

Frostburn Technical Support Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    If I have the time for it, I can make or update the visual effects on him, as a mod of course. Overall it is possible and doable, but before I do get a jump start on it, keep in mind that I have my own personal checklist I have to go through before making mods based on a random HoN player suggestions, here's a rough example of it:

1) Do I "personally" like the suggestion or not?
    2) If yes, then is it possible to do it based on my current skills and experience? will it easy or hard overall?
    3) How long will it take, is it worth all my time and effort? Do it have priorities to my other mods or schedule.
    4) Even if I make it, other than practice mode alone, will it work in a real game?
    5) Other than myself, will it satisfy a large portion (not minor) of the HoN community? Does it improve the quality of the gaming experience for the user?

etc

If all answered is "yes", then I get on it right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha268 View Post
    The thing is... If they remade avatars, all users would want their favourite avatars being remade. That would make for a huge backlog, which would require lots of resources and time.

At the end, it might lead them to price the reworked avatars at the same value the original was, and then people would call it a scam.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see some avatars with a nice facelift, but I don't really have any hopes for that happening any time in the future.
    If you think about it, there is a solution to that. What Frostburn can do is have a hero avatar contest poll in the game or HoN forums, where the HoN community get to add their own top 5 favorite avatars, that they wish to see it remaked/improved and possibly add idea suggestions on their new changes. After the contest is over, the winner will be decided on the tally system, where the heroes that was added the most on the list gets voted to be the top 5 list. If there's a tie breaker involved, then the HoN community gets to vote on it. This way we can avoid the HoN drama and conflict among others.

Support Volunteers are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Please consult the wiki for more information on how to submit a ticket for technical support.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Just....point is, look at sucubus HD default skin. Is really that hard to upgrade an existing skin which is ultimate and it's concidering as the one of the best ?

Account Icon
    Pyro Ultimate Skin is an exception to the rule it should get a make over because of the potential it has. This is literally one of the very few skins ever created in HON that could be classed with the top plinko exclusives.

The design of this guy is incredible, the steam punk fits him perfectly because of the type of hero it is, this is the only ultimate avatar that actually deserves a make over.

What I presume could be done is make him over as a seperate avatar.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    My favorite part about the avatar is when he ults somebody and tells them to wash their beard XD

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by JinZero View Post
    If you think about it, there is a solution to that. What Frostburn can do is have a hero avatar contest poll in the game or HoN forums, where the HoN community get to add their own top 5 favorite avatars, that they wish to see it remaked/improved and possibly add idea suggestions on their new changes. After the contest is over, the winner will be decided on the tally system, where the heroes that was added the most on the list gets voted to be the top 5 list. If there's a tie breaker involved, then the HoN community gets to vote on it. This way we can avoid the HoN drama and conflict among others.
    That would be a nice solution, I only wouldnt like it, because it would probably make Devo, Klanx or Bomber come out on top. I know, democracy and all, but you got to respect the minorities as well (For example, players who like Ichor :3).

Recognized by FB: Achievement get.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I like pyro gaming/// Maybe new gold pyromancer in studio)) he no have gold skin))
    Last edited by _`L_O_R_D_A_; 03-22-2017 at 11:33 PM.

Fushion cyber sportman love normal rest sport russian drink

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Well guys, just go to shop and check how looks Zhao yun benzington and then compare to a ULTIMATE pyromancer....just sigh. Concept is breath taking, but visual of that skin is so bad ( i mean pyro ofc. )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast