Thread: Looking for skilled jungler to play hontour with! Mmr of the team is currently 1700-1900+ ~ EU

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Looking for skilled jungler to play hontour with! Mmr of the team is currently 1700-1900+ ~ EU

Hello, me and a mate that has been playing the game for around 7 years has finally after many years decided to make a hontour team and start to play competitive in a whole new level, before the game finally dies or we get way too bored of matchmaking.

What we currently are looking for is a jungler which can handle the typical ones, examples is: legionnaire, ophelia, parasite and solstice.
    You need to have time to play on few weekends (fridays 18.00~ and saturdays 18.00~) we do not have to play everytime but atleast sometimes and learn to play with eachother as a team. Ofcourse we will set up times to play scrims or matchmaking 5man queue together as a team.

We are from sweden, but that does not exclude players from other countries, but we would like to play with people from Europe or atleast have the chance to play in EU without complaining about lags.

Just some basic info about us/team currently.
    We do have a carryplayer and that is me which is 1900+ mmr in old rank system and currently legendary in the new ranksystem.
    We have a mid player which is 1900+ mmr aswell and in current rank legendary, you will see some unusual bloodlusts from him which will make you sad because most times it shouldn't be possible.
    EDIT: The suicide guy has answered and wants to play, his highest mmr he been is 1893 and I played with him abit and he knows how to play this game perfectly
    The support guy hasn't answered yet aswell but basically the same thing with the suicide guy, if he denies to join then we will find another one.

Me and the midplayer often plays matchmaking after work/school etcetc and we could also play together in matchmaking to know eachother better and our different gamestyles etc. Teamspeak 3 will be the most usual communication tool to play HoN with.

About tournaments, we will be trying to join every single tournament and always try our best to win.

You can add me ingame by the name SatyrRUSSIAN < Do not get fooled by the name, I am swedish =).
    Kind regards.
    Last edited by SatyrRUSSIAN; 02-16-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bump, the suicide answered and is up for it, current mmr of our players
    Carry - 1900
    Mid - 1900
    Suicide - 1900

The support that hasn't answered yet is around 1700~ but he knows how to play as far as I know from the games I played with him.
    WE STILL NEED A JUNGLER!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    bump!
    http://hontour.com/team/view/8733/
    ^ Current team with some few random members just to sign up for the 5v5 midwars tournament today!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    bump!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Hey guys my name is T`dominator or Bukkaki_man if u want u can add and try me out i am not good with ophelia (but we could try to change that ) but with any other jungler im pretty good id say.Im currently diamond 1 on t`dominator and legendary on bukkaki_man and my highest mmr was 1870