Thread: Can`t Install Hon at all

Account Icon

Thumbs Down Can`t Install Hon at all

I Have a MB Pro 2012 with boot camp. I was having problems with dropping FPS so hard and I decided to re-install the game. But I downloaded the game 3 times of windows version on Boot Camp and I can`t install. After installing the game in windows says that doesn`t have the Hon.exe to execute. Same problem occurs on the Mac version that I downloaded twice. So I found on the internet the version 3.0. something and after a 3gb of updates it crashed when was installing the uptade. So I can`t install the windows version and neither the mac version, both HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS.

Any one expericieng that? I have sent a ticket but no answer yet. I love the game but they are trolling us. That`s sad.

If anyone is thinking of re-install the game, I advice to not do that.

Account Icon
    And I advice doing occasional backups.

Besides, if you'd post this into the bug section, you'd probably get a reply or at least get your thread moved to "Rejected" or other categories.
    It's not gonna help if you post it in General Discussion - if you're desperate and neither Mac nor Windows-Version work - try Linux to make it complete :-P.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Uninstalled this game 2 weeks ago after getting 9 lose streak, re-installed like like 3 days ago. Downloaded the installer, and after that it updaded me to its current version