Thread: I just realized that they changed the suspension infraction system in HON

Account Icon

I just realized that they changed the suspension infraction system in HON

Did they change this system?

I thought that when you got banned for a week it goes to 1 month then 6 months ban?

Did they suddenly change it to being 3 day, 3 day, 1 week, 3 day?

Didn't you get 6 months ban then 6 months ban then another 6 months ban some years ago? since when did they change it to 3 day, 3 day etc?

I am going to assume that based on things such as Mid Wars, how many times you die if you curse, they implement a ban length based on this? and not a infraction system like before where it would be impossible to be on 6 month ban and then get banned again and only have it be 3 days?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    if only you read the big sticky that said Thread: RAP Feedback Forum Rules and FAQ <- YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

you would have found this answer  But here you go

PS: sorry had trouble copying it so i had to use imgur this is the best i could do
    Last edited by W; 02-14-2017 at 03:12 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Last edited by W; 02-14-2017 at 03:13 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    And im pretty sure this information is updated cause [SGM]Dav787 himself has made modifications to that forum yesterday

Last edited by dav787; Yesterday at 02:14 PM. Reason: Updated suspension durations with RaP 4.0

HoNored Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    also dont forget that with patch 4.0, all previous infractions were deleted, so everyone once again started with 0 previous infractions (so 3 days for first suspension)

Senior Game Master Account Icon
    The way the system works with ban escalation is the same as before, it was simply reset and more steps were added with HoN 4.0.

Game Masters are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceriss View Post
    also dont forget that with patch 4.0, all previous infractions were deleted, so everyone once again started with 0 previous infractions (so 3 days for first suspension)
    Well funny thing is my infractions were NOT reset.

And when I emailed FB they said its not their problem and that I need to contact the GM on forums so I have no idea what to do now.

HoNored Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by `Tusk` View Post

And when I emailed FB they said its not their problem and that I need to contact the GM on forums so I have no idea what to do now.

If you were serving a suspension during the time when patch 4.0 hit, then your "currently active" suspension was not lifted.
    But your "following suspension" was treated as if you were never suspended (so starting from 3 days onward).

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceriss View Post
    If you were serving a suspension during the time when patch 4.0 hit, then your "currently active" suspension was not lifted.
    But your "following suspension" was treated as if you were never suspended (so starting from 3 days onward).
    No I wasn't serving any suspension during the time heck for most of last year I didn't even play HON I only returned recently

There is no reason I could think off why my suspension didn't reset

Senior Game Master Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by `Tusk` View Post
    I can confirm that your suspension history was reset and you started at the bottom again like every other player in Newerth.

Game Masters are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by dav787 View Post
    I can confirm that your suspension history was reset and you started at the bottom again like every other player in Newerth.
    Hmm I see, I think you are right.

I was suspended once I believe which is why I probably didn't notice