-A better, more exhaustive ping wheel. All basic communication should be handlable by pingwheel.
-the dota cd thing you mentioned
-a map to call lanes during ping phase
-an elder titan port
Some of my ideas:
1. Custom soundtracks. You put your tracks which would replace ingame soundtrack in specialized folder, then in options you can create playlists (or just disable some original soundtracks to hear only the most epic one ), turn on/off this feature, bind next track button etc.
Benefits: Auto volume reduction while someone uses micro, no more being afk alt-tabing to switch music
But dunno is this really needed
2. New weather conditions like sand storm (similar to snow storm), smog or even red mist (fits adrenaline and apex theme)
Btw many good ideas were already mentioned above
Last edited by FoodBowl; 02-06-2017 at 04:26 PM.
Out of Game:
- It's probably already on your radar, but it would be nice if loading into match making or a game did not prevent you from chatting.
- The initial loading time when accessing player stats is kind of annoying to deal with. After the first time you pull up stats it's fine, but initially it always takes a long time. Same with the Match Stats screen.
- Reworking the client UI. It feels a bit cluttered/clunky with the current arrangements of the buttons, there are lots of them and they kind of feel like a 90s or early 2000's website.
- Fix the issue with changing sub accounts after the first few minutes of being logged in, and with the clan tag not updating properly on your screen if the new account isn't in one.
well my idea is: more different skins .let me explain this for example we have a base model for one hero that u can buy it by gold or silver this is not important for me but my base model has a dark Armor or additional banner or different sword and .. you can buy this custom by gold or silver or play X time match with 1 hero or complete X hero mastery so on but other player has base model aswell but his swords hero or.. is different .well this method needs a lots of work and time but in my opinion this method add more variety to the shop and game (sorry for my bad English)
make cc-vote available at 25mins and 4/5 vote at 35min. or alternative: only enable the option to vote for concede when you have lost at least 1 racks and not before.
1. I loved the option to be able to create my hero guides in game instead of the HoN website, if it would be possible to get that back, then that would be awesome
2. As some have said, some kind of "game" while queuing, would be fun.
in my mind it could be things like trivia: which hero have this skill, then choose the right one out of 3? Increasing game knowledge and maybe reward like 15 points = 2 plinko tickets (incentive to stay and wait and therefore maybe lessen afk picking?)
3. Make it so you can choose which courier avatars to use on the controllable courier, instead of the default owl.
Will update if I think of anything else!
Last edited by DragoniseR; 02-06-2017 at 10:49 PM.
he has a good point there, on rankeds its neccesary a forced balance. i think more than be forced to choose a role ingame, u set ur roles before queueOriginally Posted by [IMG
(ex. lol has Dynamic Queue and Primary and Secondary roles)
''what if i got forced to supp'' well as u know on other mobas , if u are going to queue rankeds u should have the 'hands' to use at least 2 supp / 2 tanks / 2 carrys, etc.. thats the usual cancer on hon u just check the profile of ur opponent with (90% bombardier pick) then u steal his pick and bang pretty much ''gg ez'' or u get 4 carrys on ur team (with NH, scout, madman) and yee u cant say gbye to ur rank
Game Masters are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.
-----------------------------Hardcore player. Always improve his gameplay. Never rage against anyone than himself for being weak.
An option in the option menu to show alt avatar portraits in game (when alt avatars are being played) rather than always the default hero portraits.
Just a suggestion for those posting links of their Suggestions, devs probably will appreciate it if you just post a tl;dr version here instead of linking the entire thread.
I'm gonna hold by my suggestion of letting Nitro automatically fire her her Barrage whenever off cooldown if the player is holding down the button it is bound to. It's just way too annoying to have your fingers bleed after every match if you want to main Nitro.
Also better visual impact when Legionnaire's charge actually hits rather than no animation if he reaches an enemy and attacks with his W.
And finally, let us choose to use taunt animations rather than sleeping animations when taunting ourselves. Could easily be an equipable in the shop, even if it costs 1k silver coins.
>>Vote for the Party Set to become a reality (updated!)<<
Have you heard about this brand new method to generate an unlimited amount of gold coins just by playing the game? Join RCT to help test all the new patches before they come out! We got room for everyone!
(The notion "everyone" does not include dogs. Dogs are not permitted to join RCT . If you deceive us and you are a dog, then we will set your KD to 0.2)
I would love a new TMM algorythm that actually manages to pot two even teams together for a 5v5 game.
My last EIGHT!!! games in a row have been 4v5 (how is it ****ing possible the dc is always on my team?????? does tmm go out of its way to pair me with people with 3rd world connections/computers that cant even load back in after 5mins?!!
Let me repeat that - Seriously EIGHT GAMES IN A ROW !!!!! this isnt chance!, its your f'ing algorythmn! In fact i should have a 4/5 chance the dc'r is on my team seeing as I take up one of the five slots and NEVER DC!
Oh, and before I forget - learn to balance new chars seriously! Being able to pick the winner of a game before it even starts based on how many T1 picks a team has shows how bad balancing is. That it took almost a whole season for these same chars to be nerfed??? Enough said.
Last edited by BowlJob; 02-06-2017 at 11:19 PM.
All of this should probably be handled via forum PMs instead of cluttering up the suggestions thread with a discussion of role viability.and more Nomad stuff
On Topic: I'd really like to see a general overhaul of the menu system. I have several friends who say that the menu is the worst part as it's clunky and seems like it could be pared down to just a few menu options instead of like 16 buttons and drop down menus (some of which aren't quite obvious at first glance).
Player perspective cam from DotA 2 for replays. Great learning tool. lol