Thread: Requesting community input: improving the in-game & out-of-game experience

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by xImsostupidx View Post
    I cannot post threads yet but I need help.

My mouse cursor is stuck in game, but my normal mouse cursor is invisible, like I can move it around and it will highlight menu buttons while the in game cursor stays put in the same spot every time I load the game.
    i would uninstall HoN and also remove all HoN files in Documents folder and then install it clean

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    bring back frostfield plate :S

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by best_carry View Post
    it actually used to be like it that if you died before your enemy, then you didnt get the experience. Dunno why they changed it and made it more casual
    They changed it so that supports would be rewarded for sticking around in team fights. Normally a support player would go into a team fight and get picked off right away and then lose out on exp. which would result in them "falling behind." That would snowball and they would be useless in some ways. So then you had supports who wouldn't want to go into the fight because they didn't want to die.

TL/DR They changed it so support players would get rewarded for staying in team fights.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    1) Delete this patch and remove this ranking system

2) Reintroduce a skillcap back into the game

3) Create a solo queue ladder

Account Icon
    Isn't there a baby in that bath water? Map upgrades and balence, graphics upgrades and UI improvements as well as the new heros? A new RAP system and the shop being upgraded? Anyone else want to chime in on the aspects of 4.0 that are not points of contention of the community?

Account Icon
    I tried uninstalling hon and reinstalling but my in game cursor is still stuck!. I did recently install windows on an SSD, I don't know if that has anything to do with it but it wasn't doing this before that. I would make a thread about this but I cannot post threads yet!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567