Thread: SBT Tryouts!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by `Salt View Post
    Because the difference between Gold 3 and Gold 2 are very big...
    You should know that Gold 3 in Season I and Gold 3 in Season II are not the same because of this:http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...-2-Adjustments

Having said this we come to the conclusion that Gold 3 rank from Season I is something like Silver... in Season II. And that Gold 2 in Season 2 is something like Gold 3 in Season I.

Quote Originally Posted by BeggreT View Post
    Wow I didnt even realise it would be a league requirement, in regard to how much in chaos the system is, I would set the league minimum to be much higher and also keep the mmr requirement for those who havent progressed to much in leagues. Considering there are 1500 legendaries. And no you dont jump 500 mmr in 2 months, and yes, 1500's were legendary 2-3 weeks into 4.0. But sure, maybe they gained 100 mmr, who knows.

Im more worried about the 1300's being gold.
    Let us not forget that does are just minimum requirement for participation in tryouts, SBT members still evaluated someone play style in the end.

For next trouts we will raise the standard.
    Last edited by Necroth; 02-09-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by aPis View Post
    You should know that Gold 3 in Season I and Gold 3 in Season II are not the same because of this:http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...-2-Adjustments

Having said this we come to the conclusion that Gold 3 rank from Season I is something like Silver... in Season II. And that Gold 2 in Season 2 is something like Gold 3 in Season I.

Let us not forget that does are just minimum requirement for participation in tryouts, SBT members still evaluated someone play style in the end.

For next trouts we will raise the standard.
    That is true, but still it's impossible to add 1300-1500 players into SBT.
    new signature soon..

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Concede Howcoming

Quote Originally Posted by Necroth View Post
    SBT Tryouts
    "Shape the future of Newerth!"

Hello there player,

My name is Robbert 'Necroth' de Groot. I am in charge of managing the Super Beta Testers (SBT). A group of dedicated players who take part in the testing of new patches/content in a semi-competitive environment before they are released. In addition, they help uncover bugs and raise balance issues to make sure the patches that go live are ready for prime time. If you're interested in trying out, please keep on reading.
    When and where
    - 20:00 CET, 11 February and 12 February.
    - Join the channel SBTOT to be invited to your tryout matches. Type: /join SBTOT

Requirements

- Season 1: 100 matches and at least Gold III
    - Season 2: 050 matches and at least Gold II
    - No bans in the last 6 months, in-game or on the forum.
    - In-game knowledge of heroes you are playing with/against with a clear understanding of game mechanics
    - Be able to communicate, write and speak, proficiently in English.

Rewards

- The unique SBT chatcolor. (Ranked higher than all other purchasable colors)
    - A new token reward system where you can claim products from the store instantly. (This includes unavailable products)
    - Give input, opinions and suggestions to charm the designers into adapting the changes to your ideas.
    - Experience new content up to a month in advance.

SBT Member requirements

- A minimum of 3 games a week during working days between 20:00 CET and 00:00 CET.
    - A minimum of 1 feedback message on new heroes/items or on proposed balance/rework changes.
    - A positive attitude both in and out of game towards players and staff.

Once the tryouts are over, please keep an eye out on your forum inbox on the account you participated with! Invites are sent there!
    If there are questions, feel free to ask them here or contact any of the following SBT Moderators directly: Zaniir, Shades, Apis.

To our old SBT players who left in the past, when I took over earlier this year I've made some big
    changes in this volunteer group using
    SBTBot. These changes however can not be revealed in public.

YEp Yep Yep

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I get off work today at 730pm in pacific time zone, will I be able to try out when I get off? I play hon every day at least 4hours and would love to be apart of the comunity.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    gl people
    and no tryhard in sbt plez

Account Icon
    Congratulations to all those who have passed to SBT on the first day of tryouts. 39 names were invited.

For everyone else I wish you good luck and see you today.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by aPis View Post
    Congratulations to all those who have passed to SBT on the first day of tryouts. 39 names were invited.

For everyone else I wish you good luck and see you today.
    =/

I'm out

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Im in...SBT you can count on me !!!<3 HON!!! 4 ever...this game wownt die even when im dead....this is my creed!!! KEEP HON ALIVE PPL!!!! TY <3

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I will gladly help out been a veteran in the game since beta HON started back in 2009.

SBT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Soon we ll know the rest SBT members. Mb its possible tu tipe here thair names ?

SBT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaDMaNRicE View Post
    Soon we ll know the rest SBT members. Mb its possible tu tipe here thair names ?
    If you did pass the tryouts,you will be notified via a PM here on forums.Though,i do think that the list of the members that successfully passed the tyouts the weekend is a private information exclusively for the higher ups.

Good luck ^^

RCT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

"Hope for the best,prepare for the worst and expect nothing"

Account Icon
    I would like to thank all participants in the Tryouts!

We have achieved great success! Over 80 people were invited, so make sure to check Private Messages, invites are there.
    If you have some problems you can contact any SBTM on forum.

I would also like to encourage those who have not passed. Work hard guys and try to climb the ladder and stay tuned for the next tryouts.

aPis out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123