Thread: [4.0] Pebbles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I personally wouldn't mind rune-targeting with Toss. That's a tiny QoL buff but it does add depth.
    My wordpress with most of my (and sometimes other people) suggestions : here

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Give him staff effect from dota. Hero instantly becomes viable.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Also, taken from the heroes page which ain't necessarily updated : what's up with ultimate's damage scaling ?

40/60/120 should be 40/80/120.
    My wordpress with most of my (and sometimes other people) suggestions : here

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by StarBurstest View Post
    Give him staff effect from dota. Hero instantly becomes viable.
    it's a step in the right direction but io is like 1/2 the reason you draft a core tiny lul.

Forum Moderators are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Hate being griefed by someone who says he made his account in 10 seconds? Then click here!

Hate how new players have no idea what they're doing, yet get put on your team in matchmaking? Then click here!

Wish unranked was more popular so you could play there to improve heroes you aren't so good at? Then click here!

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by `blackbird` View Post
    it's a step in the right direction but io is like 1/2 the reason you draft a core tiny lul.
    Empath could fill that role for the late game.

SBT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

(>' ')> ^(' - ')^ <(' '<)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    problem is empath is like 1/2 of io. io isn't really ultimate dependent and io is basically online from the second tiny gets aghs to the end of the game. furthermore, a big aspect of why tiny/io is so strong is the ability to backdoor other lanes and get away unharmed.

not against aghs, I just don't think it's enough of a buff for tiny. he suffers from the same problems as hammerstorm which are mana and item slot constraints, and dota aghs doesn't fix that.

Forum Moderators are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

Hate being griefed by someone who says he made his account in 10 seconds? Then click here!

Hate how new players have no idea what they're doing, yet get put on your team in matchmaking? Then click here!

Wish unranked was more popular so you could play there to improve heroes you aren't so good at? Then click here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12