Thread: [HoN Mod] Enable the old, expandable scoreboard.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

[HoN Mod] Enable the old, expandable scoreboard.

I wrote up a mod to bring back the old, expandable scoreboard. (It also re-positions and resizes it so that it is identical to before.)

Note: You can still use the "X" hotkey to bring up the new-fullscreen scoreboard.

Special thanks to JinZero for porting it to the other UIs! This now supports all 3 UIs: Classic, Razor, Sentinel.

Download: https://github.com/mrhappyasthma/HoN...reboard.honmod

Source/Instructions: https://github.com/mrhappyasthma/HoN...Scoreboard-Mod

Notes:

1. I couldn't get the report-player button to work. (The last option in the expanded scoreboard.)
    2. For some reason, you have to toggle it twice the first time... There's got to be a bug somewhere, but I want to start playing. I'll fix it someday.
    Last edited by happyasthma; 01-08-2017 at 01:39 AM.

Nice to see someone using GitHub to host the development process and sanitize the mess that is the mods section. Now, if only the mod manager supported patch files... :P

Frostburn Technical Support Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by happyasthma View Post
    Notes:

1. This only works for the Classic UI. (If I get bored later, Ill port it to the other UIs.)
    I took a quick peek at it and for now I saved the hassle for you and added the fix for both UI's, Razor and Sentinel. Download it here. I'll try to look into other stuff later and the issues it's been having when time permits again. Overall awesome stuff!

Support Volunteers are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Please consult the wiki for more information on how to submit a ticket for technical support.

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    @JinZero - Do you have a github acc? You can submit a pull request and I can just merge it in.

EDIT: I updated the .honmod download on github and the corresponding version.txt (so that it is updateable via hon mod manager). But I'd still love to merge in your mod.xml changes. Sent you a PM.
    Last edited by happyasthma; 01-08-2017 at 01:56 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Is there any mod that does the opposite and totally removes the old scoreboard? I'm digging the new one.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I could write you one. Give me a bit

EDIT: Done. http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...5#post16523675
    Last edited by happyasthma; 01-10-2017 at 01:10 AM.

Frostburn Technical Support Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    You should add the following code:
    Code:
    <incompatibility name="Hide Scoreboard Overlay"/>
    This way it won't cause issue and interference with your other mod: Hide Scoreboard Overlay.

Support Volunteers are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Please consult the wiki for more information on how to submit a ticket for technical support.

I'm looking for a way to get the old UI back, and this is a step in the right direction. Thank you!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    they should just allow us to turn back the old interface from options
    that way we don't have to go through all these extra steps to do it
    hon 4.0 worst patch ever, rip

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by cr1st1na View Post
    they should just allow us to turn back the old interface from options
    that way we don't have to go through all these extra steps to do it
    If it's officially supported, they have to use their resources to fix it if it's broken. If it's not officially supported, they don't and any problems will have to be solved by users.
    You could potentially include a lot of mods, but after all it would require a lot of manpower to keep them all working every new patch.
    I'm already surprised that all interface variants made it into retail instead of just one.

SBT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.