Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Ask a question, get an answer.

Page 85 of 144 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2873
    Account Icon
    1. why some people have rat icons and the other have blacksmith? i have lover stats(psr and kd ratio) and less games than my friend, but having bs icon while he has a rat )
    2. are you planning to add ability to watch games online? for example i want to see the game already started with my mate in it
    3. PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO SWITCH, It is really annoying when two of you allies leave and you play 5v3 and loosing even you have never died yet..
    4. what is "taunt"? the in game feature for prepaid accounts
    Last edited by Pink_Rabbit; 04-27-2010 at 02:43 AM.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink_Rabbit View Post
    1. why some people have rat icons and the other have blacksmith? i have lover stats(psr and kd ratio) and less games than my friend, but having bs icon while he has a rat )
    2. are you planning to add ability to watch games online? for example i want to see the game already started with my mate in it
    3. PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO SWITCH, It is really annoying when two of you allies leave and you play 5v3 and loosing even you have never died yet..
    1. random
    2. interesting... but i dont think this will be added
    3. no

Account Icon
    3. but why?
    5. guys can u also do ballance not just according to psr but to look at kd ratio and total games played too?
    6. where i can suggest my thoughts about online view, switch option and ballance?
    Last edited by Pink_Rabbit; 04-27-2010 at 02:57 AM.

Account Icon
    if 2 ppl leave, you should remake, if they dont remake, then get every1 to leave... thats why theres a remake feature...

and to your 4. the feature is being able to use taunt on an enemy player, if you kill them why they have taunt u get a smackdown... and if they kill you, it will say humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink_Rabbit View Post
    3. but why?
    5. guys can u also do ballance not just according to psr but to look at kd ratio and total games played too?
    6. where i can suggest my thoughts about online view, switch option and ballance?
    3. This would render the pre-game PSR-calculation moot.
    4. You have the in-game ability to taunt an enemy hero. This will result in your hero speaking a special line during a short casting time and being visible to your opponent's team. If you kill the taunted hero within 30 seconds it will result in a "Smackdown!"-sound, if you get killed by him however, "Humiliation!" is played, as mentioned above.
    5. See 6.
    6. The Suggestion section.
    Quote Originally Posted by CP View Post
    Yea, having friends is totally unfair.

Account Icon
    I wonder zephyrs ulti: if u use zephyrs ulti on one person is it then a waste of ulti? at lvl 15+

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mester7 View Post
    I wonder zephyrs ulti: if u use zephyrs ulti on one person is it then a waste of ulti? at lvl 15+
    yes unless if it's the other team's carry
    Should've pre-purchased during closed beta... Could've had a V8 too...
    Quote Originally Posted by chu View Post
    tits or gtfo

Account Icon
    how much dps does focused defiler's ult do at lvl 1,2,3?

Account Icon
    WB pub build? ive been doing: RotT + 2 mana pots-> abyssul skull if no one is getting it + steam boots. Then I head off to solo kong at level eight with 2 health and some mana pots again if i didnt get skull. Then I get puzzle box and then shield breaker. Is that an okay order? ooh yeah i max the passive and hellhounds first.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by TriPoison View Post
    WB pub build? ive been doing: RotT + 2 mana pots-> abyssul skull if no one is getting it + steam boots. Then I head off to solo kong at level eight with 2 health and some mana pots again if i didnt get skull. Then I get puzzle box and then shield breaker. Is that an okay order? ooh yeah i max the passive and hellhounds first.
    Yeah thats fine. You can Kongor at level 7 if you're good at micro, but if 8 works go for it.
    I'm really bad at losing on purpose. I just can't do it.

Account Icon
    A question about magebane and sand wraith. And also about some orb changes.

Runed Axe on Magebane is good right? and after it I get steamboots + abyssal skull + brutalizer. or should i skip b fury and just go to my core? or maybe SOB is still better on him since mana combustion still stacks with life steal?

Is runed axe also fine with sand wraith? or should I go rush a mock of brilliance instead? or should I go steamboots + nullfire + mock or geo + heart?

I've heard that frostburn and lifesteal don't stack anymore. Is this true? because after I've heard of it I started using abyssal skull instead of symbol of rage on my carry games.

PS: Madman also goes runed axe right? whats great on him?
    Last edited by Jerada; 04-29-2010 at 11:50 AM.

Account Icon
    When does the open beta ends and what is gonna happen after that

Quote Originally Posted by KingChriss View Post
    When does the open beta ends and what is gonna happen after that
    Two weeks, all non-prepaid accounts get deleted.

Account Icon
    Hi ive been wondering whats the breakpoint for non leaver/leaver ex. 5%+ = leaver or 8%+ = leaver or so ? where is the breakpoint ?

Quote Originally Posted by kaabrejner View Post
    Hi ive been wondering whats the breakpoint for non leaver/leaver ex. 5%+ = leaver or 8%+ = leaver or so ? where is the breakpoint ?
    You will not be able to join no-leaver games or MM with 5% leaves or more.
    Quote Originally Posted by CP View Post
    Yea, having friends is totally unfair.

Account Icon
    hey..lets say its closed beta already, and free accounts were deleted:
    1.) does that means our games(replays) will be deleted as well? - well this is pretty dumb but i really appreciate any response.
    2.) will i be able to still watch replays? (the ones that i have downloaded before closed beta?).
    3.) can i still download replays? (well,in game-i know i cant..but on this website..will i be able?)

thanks

Is it someone here that can explaing for me what "camera scrolling" is? And how its useful?...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz24 View Post
    hey..lets say its closed beta already, and free accounts were deleted:
    1.) does that means our games(replays) will be deleted as well? - well this is pretty dumb but i really appreciate any response.
    2.) will i be able to still watch replays? (the ones that i have downloaded before closed beta?).
    3.) can i still download replays? (well,in game-i know i cant..but on this website..will i be able?)

thanks
    Firstly, its been closed BETA. It goes Closed > Open > Retail.
    All your questions are answered here.

Quote Originally Posted by DaniiZ View Post
    Is it someone here that can explaing for me what "camera scrolling" is? And how its useful?...
    I assume you mean when you move your camera around the map. It's useful because it allows you to see more of the map than around your hero. You can move the map with arrow keys or the mouse at the edge of the screen.
    I'm really bad at losing on purpose. I just can't do it.

Account Icon
    Why does Valkyrie have a slight night-vision bonus?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohyeah` View Post
    Why does Valkyrie have a slight night-vision bonus?
    balance
    Should've pre-purchased during closed beta... Could've had a V8 too...
    tits or gtfo

Page 85 of 144 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast