Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Ask a question, get an answer.

Page 136 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 2871
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviz View Post
    When are you planning on doing something with Gemini? That hero is ruining every game he is in. (By of course being overpowered)
    I love Gemini! He's not overpowered... people just don't know how to deal with him... um... them?
    Watch Me Work!!! They ask me NOT to KS, but when I don't the enemy almost always survives... and THEN I get blamed for it? Women... Oh, and by the way...Kraken was here.

Hi. I was always interesteed what does mean the green box around some heroes (they are rounded with green color) in picking phase?

Quote Originally Posted by cure2fast View Post
    Hi. I was always interesteed what does mean the green box around some heroes (they are rounded with green color) in picking phase?
    hero pickable by f2p.

how to make a replay

How can i make a replay at HoN

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    ^^ Thought games were auto saved. You cannot make a replay, since it is a replay. You go to the match description on HoN, download the game, and you have the replay.

What is it called in HON: Lane or Line

How do you stack easy creeps and medium creeps at :54/:57 as legionnaire?

http://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that-tune/343991.html Testie played this song while streaming the other day, this really has nothing to do with this thread but i really need the name of that song please help me

Could the S2 create an option to disable alt + tab?

my guide is rated over 99%, when does it become a selectable in the top ingame menu?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    how do i add color to a hero guide

i think the term which is acknowledged in all moba games is "Lane"

What is it called in HON: Lane or Line
    i think the term which is acknowledged in all MOBA games is 'lane'

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldRimmer View Post
    how do i add color to a hero guide
    to color text in hon you usually use ^ and a letter for the color.
    example:

" ^r hi there " would be " hi there " written in red color.

try different combinations

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    doesnt work

i thought you'd use some fancy hex code

im talking ingame hero guides, not chatboxes

Now that the new and awesome engineer avatar is out, i wanna play some engineer. But, i suck.

If i wanna watch replays/vods of people who did good engineer games, what do i do ?
    Or any other hero for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyr0 View Post
    Now that the new and awesome engineer avatar is out, i wanna play some engineer. But, i suck.

If i wanna watch replays/vods of people who did good engineer games, what do i do ?
    Or any other hero for that matter.
    I've played Engineer a lot on both this account and XRAY_GOD. The more recent the better. I would give you match IDs but I play a lot and don't feel like going through them.

If we know our mid is going to buy a bottle... would it be viable for a support hero like nymphora to buy a bottle and give it to mid.. The mid will then give nymph(support) a rune of the blight. By doing so the mid gain an advantage and nymph is still able to fully babysit a carry on top / bot lane

bump: my guide is rated over 99%, when does it become a selectable in the top ingame menu?

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutingKinG View Post
    If we know our mid is going to buy a bottle... would it be viable for a support hero like nymphora to buy a bottle and give it to mid.. The mid will then give nymph(support) a rune of the blight. By doing so the mid gain an advantage and nymph is still able to fully babysit a carry on top / bot lane
    this is actually done by pro players as it gives a very great advantage to your mid lane, without losing as much on the sidelane.