Toggle Snow
 

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Ask a question, get an answer.

Page 134 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2873
  1. #2661
    is there a command to be born only creeps in middle lane?

  2. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by planck View Post
    is there a command to be born only creeps in middle lane?
    Unfortunately not. A lot of people are asking for such a game mode though.

    I have recently been getting into Grimm's Crossing. Anyone know where I can find some high level 3v3 replays or strategy discussion?

  3. #2663
    Nome how do i start hon without admin priviliges

  4. #2664
    Hello!

    How do I turn my shop hotkeys on?
    Like R for Recommended etc

    They were originally turned on but I reset shop settings to default and now they are gone

    Can someone please tell me how I can turn it back on? I have checked in Options and could not find anything?

    Thanks in advance!

  5. #2665
    hi guyz can i ask something?I live in Greece alright ... and i want to buy Golden Coins and i chose as payment method paysafecard of 10 euro and when i press it to the icon it apears a window about putting the code and etc but when i see the number of the money it needs it says 11.35 USD no euro how i can change that to euro PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #2666
    When spectating or mentoring, can you see mods that the person has?

  7. #2667
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzDo View Post
    hi guyz can i ask something?I live in Greece alright ... and i want to buy Golden Coins and i chose as payment method paysafecard of 10 euro and when i press it to the icon it apears a window about putting the code and etc but when i see the number of the money it needs it says 11.35 USD no euro how i can change that to euro PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
    I think if you press 'next', it will automatically calculate and change to euros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltzen View Post
    When spectating or mentoring, can you see mods that the person has?
    No.

    ~Robbie
    "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."
    "A wise man doesn't piss into the wind."

  8. #2668
    Is drunken master viable in the forest? Drink should allow him to farm the forest creeps indefinitely, and his Q should make for powerful ganks, but I don't know what the criteria for being a viable jungler actually are.

  9. #2669
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by smallbluedot View Post
    Is drunken master viable in the forest? Drink should allow him to farm the forest creeps indefinitely, and his Q should make for powerful ganks, but I don't know what the criteria for being a viable jungler actually are.
    If you want to jungle, you need to make sure you have a good 1vs2 lane hero/player. One who can survive and actually get exp. The jungler should be able to do something with the extra levels+farm he gets, to compensate for the low farm of the solo lane.

    Just because a hero CAN jungle, doesn't mean he SHOULD jungle.
    (i always get mad when a predator goes jungle)
    I don't know if DM levels fast enough in the jungle and if he even CAN jungle. You should try it in a practice game.

    ~Robbie
    "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."
    "A wise man doesn't piss into the wind."

  10. #2670
    Well, I guess then the question I should be asking is what determines if a hero CAN jungle? I'm so painfully bad at this game.

  11. #2671
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    where the sheep roam free
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by smallbluedot View Post
    Well, I guess then the question I should be asking is what determines if a hero CAN jungle? I'm so painfully bad at this game.
    A jungle hero tends to have a quick way of clearing out the jungle creeps while spending as little mana as possible, and losing as little HP as possible. S/he should also have a reason to be jungling: rushing high level items or gaining levels at the same rate as your solo lane heroes are 2 main reasons why anyone jungles for extended periods of time.

    This is why you tend to find heroes with strong summons/creep capturing capabilities jungling [], as well as heroes with passively damaging AoE skills [].
    Quote Originally Posted by oOo View Post
    crazysheep wins
    Tooltip update for unpurgeable (de)buffs
    Demented Shaman guide

    Need a place to discuss private clan business?
    Or are you looking for a place to discuss StarCraft II?
    This would be a good place to start -->

  12. #2672
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by crazysheep View Post
    A jungle hero tends to have a quick way of clearing out the jungle creeps while spending as little mana as possible, and losing as little HP as possible. S/he should also have a reason to be jungling: rushing high level items or gaining levels at the same rate as your solo lane heroes are 2 main reasons why anyone jungles for extended periods of time.

    This is why you tend to find heroes with strong summons/creep capturing capabilities jungling [], as well as heroes with passively damaging AoE skills [].
    Pretty much this.
    I just want to add: Almost all junglers have one or more abilities to gank with. This way you can help out mid/solo lane, too, if they are having a hard time.

    ~Robbie
    "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."
    "A wise man doesn't piss into the wind."

  13. #2673

    My mousee

    i need help i cant move my mouse when i start hon i can move while it is starting up but then when i get to the logg in i cant move it just stays stuck .? when i move the mouse around some the windows light up but i cant click on anything. please help me i have not been able to play sincs 2.4 patch...my mouse is a logitech (wired), its in the ps/2 port. ive tried a wireless mouse and still the same thing.(it wont move) ..ive tried to re install and the same.. please help i really want to play


    Thank you.

  14. #2674

    Hero glowing/all metallic'y looking????

    Okay so I haven't played HON for about 4-5 months......can someone tell me why every game I play all the heroes (unless its a secondary avatar selection) glows and looks all metallic and not normal? If there is a way to change this back to the regular avatar appearance can someone please tell me how? thanks!

  15. #2675

    courier bind

    hey guys i was wondering if i can bind courier to switch beetween heroe and courier when i want to use it i want a bind for courier at f2 can i?

  16. #2676
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by FegTron View Post
    Okay so I haven't played HON for about 4-5 months......can someone tell me why every game I play all the heroes (unless its a secondary avatar selection) glows and looks all metallic and not normal? If there is a way to change this back to the regular avatar appearance can someone please tell me how? thanks!
    It's probably a graphics bug. Visit the technical support forum

    Quote Originally Posted by SYKR View Post
    hey guys i was wondering if i can bind courier to switch beetween heroe and courier when i want to use it i want a bind for courier at f2 can i?
    The standard hotkey for switching between the courier and your hero is `(the button next to '1'). You can also hotkey your courier ingame by pressing ctrl+number.
    For example: select courier->press ctrl+1
    If you press 1, you will select the courier.

    ~Robbie
    "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."
    "A wise man doesn't piss into the wind."

  17. #2677
    ye i know how i bind but i tried this ctrl+f2 and cant bind it.

  18. #2678
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by SYKR View Post
    ye i know how i bind but i tried this ctrl+f2 and cant bind it.
    IIRC, F1-F12 can't be bound.
    I think only numbers!

    ~Robbie
    "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."
    "A wise man doesn't piss into the wind."

  19. #2679
    Quote Originally Posted by FegTron View Post
    Okay so I haven't played HON for about 4-5 months......can someone tell me why every game I play all the heroes (unless its a secondary avatar selection) glows and looks all metallic and not normal? If there is a way to change this back to the regular avatar appearance can someone please tell me how? thanks!
    Turn off post processing in options. See if that works and report back here.

  20. #2680

    lag spike heroes

    Just would like to add that electrician is great when encountering lag spiking.

Page 134 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •