Thread: Latest patch, they didn't touch scout?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Latest patch, they didn't touch scout?!

So scout isn't getting nerfed on this new 1.30 patch? I don't see why not...he's got just as fast as a ult refresh timer as Pred. and yet pred's skills are garbage......don't make scout your baby please...he's not a great hero, he's a cheese fest,and one i look down on to be played or those who choose to play him...

Account Icon
    There's a balance forum for these threads.

Account Icon
    I lol at people who QQ about Scout's "godliness"

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Balance forum please. Also reiterate why Scout needs NERFS if anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by XoXoXo` View Post
    Never immergrated from DotA... although father says the old country was great, I'm too busy with HoN culture and society to learn about its roots and heritage =) Someday, Id like to travel to DotA and see the historical importance it used to hold, but then again, How can a HoN-borned player like me every appreciate DotA... In the distant future, when we HoN players change our patronage to a better HoN, a similar thread like this will be created and the Immigrant DotA-ians will just be an old retired ancestors who speak of legendary forgotten heroes who prosper in an era of DotA.... In flanders field were poppys grow... la la la (@_O)

Account Icon
    Predator is garbage.
    Scout is overpowered.

Your input means a lot to us and will be sure to take it into consideration. Thank you.

not sure if your being serious or not.. but Predator is my 2nd favorite hero I think hes pretty good.. scout isnt over powered to me..

Scout is overpowered. No other hero has such an impact on the game. He makes a team lose most of the time when he is picked.

(his own team)

Account Icon
    Scout wasn't that bad...

why would he get nerfed scout is ****in terrible

I don't think Scout is overpowered. If anything he's just annoying. Good for stats farming, but a pretty crappy team player.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaeli View Post
    Scout is overpowered. No other hero has such an impact on the game. He makes a team lose most of the time when he is picked.

(his own team)
    This always seems to be true.

Account Icon
    Thread moved to the appropriate section.
    //Excalibur...
    The report function is your friend. If you fight with another member, regardless of who started it, you're both at fault.
    If you reply to spam, it is the same as spamming. The only acceptable action is to use the report function, or you will be given an infraction as well.
    S2 Forums Moderator/Staredit.net Global Moderator
    E2140 (OC 3.2GHz)/2x1GB DDR2 800/HD4870 1GB/
    Twinhead(Jakiro Port)/Magician's Hat(Item)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaeli View Post
    (his own team)
    I lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotti View Post
    I don't think Scout is overpowered. If anything he's just annoying. Good for stats farming, but a pretty crappy team player.
    Maybe if you like farming losses.
    Quote Originally Posted by XoXoXo` View Post
    Never immergrated from DotA... although father says the old country was great, I'm too busy with HoN culture and society to learn about its roots and heritage =) Someday, Id like to travel to DotA and see the historical importance it used to hold, but then again, How can a HoN-borned player like me every appreciate DotA... In the distant future, when we HoN players change our patronage to a better HoN, a similar thread like this will be created and the Immigrant DotA-ians will just be an old retired ancestors who speak of legendary forgotten heroes who prosper in an era of DotA.... In flanders field were poppys grow... la la la (@_O)

Account Icon
    learn to buy dust.
    or wards.
    or eye.
    scout is ****.
    and he will become way weaker soon as more heroes appear.

mediocre at best...

Well look this one time I saw a scout go 32-1 by making a dagon 5 and ulti jacking kills!!!!!!! He's so OP!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Elaeli, scout is such a total non-factor. Sure in pubs he could feed off the bad players and walk around killing people with ease, but that would only be good for farming hero kills and quite a few others can do that anyways - Pyro is the first that comes to mind.

In any decent game hes only good for his wards and is considered a wasted slot beyond that. Hes far too weak a carry, even compared to Gondar. I mean hell, at least Gondar basically had permanent max MS and could get items sooner.

*plays scout, thinks a high kdr makes you good, is retarded*

Scout sucks. All he does it run in and kill steal with his ultimate/chase very low health enemies, then get a pretty high K/D ratio but contribute nothing to the team.

Scout joins team fight.
    Team sees scout.
    scout dies in 2 seconds.

go scout.....

course with most the scouts i see its this.

Team fight 5v4 cause scout cant uninvis or he dies.
    Scouts Team loses cause its 5v4.
    Scout ults and kills the lowest HP hero then tucks tail and runs away.
    Winning team now pushes Rax with 4 heros while the team waits 50 + second to rez.

Account Icon
    Nerfed version of bounty hunter... what's more to say?