Thread: CET General Discussion!

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 853
  1. #821
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Skank-ville
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chime View Post
    Can confirm, personally have 13 skins for Pearl.
    Except there are only 9 alternative avatars for Pearl. Weird...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinder View Post
    Don't quote me on this but there is a country in Africa actually named Republic Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chime View Post
    Can confirm, personally have 13 skins for Pearl.

  2. #822
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Denmark - Sønderjylland
    Posts
    6,257
    Rep Power
    15
    I have my contacts

  3. #823
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Skank-ville
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    1
    Ugh. The amount of arrogance that oozes out of you is sickening.
    Anyways, this certainly isn't the sub-forum for this. Perhaps you should think before you post in future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinder View Post
    Don't quote me on this but there is a country in Africa actually named Republic Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chime View Post
    Can confirm, personally have 13 skins for Pearl.

  4. #824
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chime View Post
    Can confirm, personally have 13 skins for Pearl.
    But there are only 9, including popcorn pearl :/

  5. #825
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Denmark - Sønderjylland
    Posts
    6,257
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Super`Skank View Post
    Ugh. The amount of arrogance that oozes out of you is sickening.
    Anyways, this certainly isn't the sub-forum for this. Perhaps you should think before you post in future.
    Lmao it's a fckin joke dude

    How do you even interpret that as arrogance? Do you need a hug or something?
    Last edited by Chime; 02-15-2017 at 12:56 PM.

  6. #826
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Skank-ville
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    1
    From you? No thanks.

    And I was referring to your attitude on the forums in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinder View Post
    Don't quote me on this but there is a country in Africa actually named Republic Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chime View Post
    Can confirm, personally have 13 skins for Pearl.

  7. #827
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In the now
    Posts
    16,308
    Rep Power
    25
    And the spat ends here. Keep your personal disagreements off of both a public board in general, and specifically the CET discussion thread.

    This goes for both the hostility and the patronising tone. Neither are welcome.

    Forum Moderators are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

    Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

    -----------------------------

    My blog! (updated 25/04/16: Fun With Physics) | I made a small game - Honeycomb!

  8. #828
    Online
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0
    So we had this event:

    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...TADO-ANUNCIADO!

    All winners announced, and still no rewards, no positions for any gm. There is anyone here who can pronounce about this??

    P.s: Send several PM for gm, moderators and stuff and still no response.

  9. #829
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Licia View Post
    So we had this event:

    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...TADO-ANUNCIADO!

    All winners announced, and still no rewards, no positions for any gm. There is anyone here who can pronounce about this??

    P.s: Send several PM for gm, moderators and stuff and still no response.
    +1.
    I'm a winner of this event too... Where's our prizes?

  10. #830
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Licia View Post

    P.s: Send several PM for gm, moderators and stuff and still no response.

    Im pretty sure Moderators and GM's has nothing to do with this random guy event.

  11. #831
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Licia View Post
    So we had this event:

    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...TADO-ANUNCIADO!

    All winners announced, and still no rewards, no positions for any gm. There is anyone here who can pronounce about this??

    P.s: Send several PM for gm, moderators and stuff and still no response.
    That event is in no way related to the Community Event Team, our events will only be hosted by members that wear the [CET] clan tag, and most recently as some of you may have noticed, the threads are created by CETbot.

    For this particular event, it was hosted by JoShUaN_BR, so you should ask him for the rewards.

    Also, I asked for confirmation from Necroth and his response was "Event is not at all related to us".

  12. #832
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNotTuna View Post
    That event is in no way related to the Community Event Team, our events will only be hosted by members that wear the [CET] clan tag, and most recently as some of you may have noticed, the threads are created by CETbot.

    For this particular event, it was hosted by JoShUaN_BR, so you should ask him for the rewards.

    Also, I asked for confirmation from Necroth and his response was "Event is not at all related to us".
    So, please help me!

    I got promoted to tier 4 on the TWELVE DAYS OF WAR event!

    And i didnt get the tier 4 rewards untill now!

    I have sent a lot of PMs to Necroth and Boogie, but they didnt solve my problem!

  13. #833
    Online
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNotTuna View Post
    That event is in no way related to the Community Event Team, our events will only be hosted by members that wear the [CET] clan tag, and most recently as some of you may have noticed, the threads are created by CETbot.

    For this particular event, it was hosted by JoShUaN_BR, so you should ask him for the rewards.

    Also, I asked for confirmation from Necroth and his response was "Event is not at all related to us".
    So he owns everything in Brazil Communty, and making event not related with the CET. You guys should pass the control of this fgorum to someone else, or shut it down, cuz makes no sense at all.

  14. #834
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Licia View Post
    So he owns everything in Brazil Communty, and making event not related with the CET. You guys should pass the control of this fgorum to someone else, or shut it down, cuz makes no sense at all.
    AFAIK
    Hes just one of the Forum Moderators on BR Forums, so hes just a volunteer and doesnt own any part of the Forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super`Skank View Post
    Lol. 78% Bomb picked and calling other people shitty and inflated. Nothing changes with this guy. x)


  15. #835
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Denmark - Sønderjylland
    Posts
    6,257
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Licia View Post
    So he owns everything in Brazil Communty, and making event not related with the CET. You guys should pass the control of this fgorum to someone else, or shut it down, cuz makes no sense at all.
    Of course they won't shut the forum down just because the rewards that are being given out are delayed. And neither are you getting scammed or the event getting rigged, since you effectively put almost zero value into it and simply wrote some lines of text. So chill out here. You brought it to their attention and that's all you need to do. Criticism can come once everything has been resolved. It seems like you are taking it a bit too seriously. Prices aren't even good, and the guys winning first place only get more choices for a free avatar the longer this takes. I mean, you are calling an arbitrary event out for delayed prices when the price for you is 200 silver coins. That is next to nothing in the big picture.

  16. #836
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chime View Post
    I mean, you are calling an arbitrary event out for delayed prices when the price for you is 200 silver coins. That is next to nothing in the big picture.

    Low prize doesnt justify long delays, what if he needs like 300 for getting a holiday avatar or one of these that are on discount?
    Quote Originally Posted by Super`Skank View Post
    Lol. 78% Bomb picked and calling other people shitty and inflated. Nothing changes with this guy. x)


  17. #837
    Online
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiDesu` View Post
    Low prize doesnt justify long delays, what if he needs like 300 for getting a holiday avatar or one of these that are on discount?
    this is exacly what is happening, the delays to the prizes is compromising the purshases. Since I was counting on it,....

  18. #838
    Offline
    CET-Member Account Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    3
    We have let Necroth know and the Global Moderator is aware of the issue as well. We will have it fixed as soon as possible.

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this situation but please refrain from toxic posts. Disagree if you want to but don't make it personal.

  19. #839
    Online
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RanveerChing View Post
    We have let Necroth know and the Global Moderator is aware of the issue as well. We will have it fixed as soon as possible.

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this situation but please refrain from toxic posts. Disagree if you want to but don't make it personal.
    Ok, im sorry. But this Chime guy think he is a ruler here. But i'll hold my "sheet". And thx

  20. #840
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Denmark - Sønderjylland
    Posts
    6,257
    Rep Power
    15
    When making mistakes it is bound to also make enemies. I am calling your hyperbole out for a reason. You really shouldn't expect that everything goes smoothly all the time. And I am not some kind of ruler, I am a part of a lower class monarchy on this forum. This does entitle me to call you out on things when you genuinely say something that I disagree with you, and the same goes for you.

    I don't know why people see me in this light, but it's common sense that they won't close down an entire section of this infrastructure just because rewards for a contest are delayed by 3 weeks. I don't know what happened and a simple "Can you guys please tell me when I'm getting these rewards" would have been more than sufficient rather than starting another drip of drama that I am inevitably fueling by responding to anyone who doesn't like me for whatever reason. As the CET guys have said, relax and be patient. Your 200 silver coins aren't going to be the difference between life and death.

    Edit: And if you need the coins for something that is going to expire, I'm pretty sure they will let you buy those items later on. The deadline was not met, so you are likely to have favors in your bank here. If it is the case, ask them. I don't want you people to get the impression that I am defending the guys hosting that event, but rather the attitude that is being had towards the issue. Ranting it up like this does not have good repercussions. It never has.
    Last edited by Chime; 02-18-2017 at 09:15 PM.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •