Something's always bugged me about that little prick Zeus. And it's not his global ulti, or his crazy spike damage. No, what bothers me is his ability to spam the previous two things. Perhaps it's just me, but he seems to have a mana lake sometimes rather than a pool. So lower his base mana a little? Reduce his int gain per level? I'd be happy with just about anything that makes him less able to just instagib ALL the Agi and Int heroes in teamfights.
I've also got a problem with the newly updated Treant. Namely the absence of the Living Armor skill. Now don't get me wrong, it wasn't a perfect skill. The fact that you could cast it on towers back in the day was just plain ridiculous, but the fact of the matter is that that skill made Treant a TANK hero. Arguably one of the best out there, and that's how I liked playing him. You stick living armor on yourself and you can practically bully the ranged heroes out of your lane, and farm freely. And the latter (farming freely) let you rush the Refresher Orb that'll make you everyone's best friend lategame. That... and in all honesty, does anyone actually like the replacement skill?
I've also been recently made aware that PoTM is on her way to HoN. Now there's one thing I've always despised about her: her "leap" skill will negate anything thrown at her. Not only is she completely invincible whilst Leaping, but she'll expend any spell cast on her while leaping. Which is to say: Laguna Blade still casts, expends mana, resets cooldown... and doooes- **** all. Hopefully this is something that'll be fixed with the HoN engine, but if not I'd seriously consider taking away the skill entirely.
Oh, and two parting cosmetic things. One: give Warbeast a new model. The existing one is just plain hideous (and not in a good way), he looks like one of those lame ass 1980 action figues with a G.I Joe body and a Godzilla monster head slapped on it. Two: if Nerubian assasin makes it to the game, I'd suggest making him look exactly like Slardar used to. Why? Well have you seen what Slardar looks like now? Might as well just swap their models.
1. What you're seeing is a Zeus who runewhores, evidently, far better than you do. Visit my guide to learn to runewhore
2. Back in the day? He can still cast Armor on Towers, though it won't do a lot to save them. However I don't like his new skill either. It is fairly useless.
3. Laguna Blade will still damage her while she is midleap. She is no longer invincible during Leap. If she Leaps while Ruptured she gets f**ked up. Even stunning skills still affect her perfectly (though she continues travelling while stunned). I have no idea what version of DotA you've been playing recently.
4. I personally like the Warbeast model. (The transformed one, the normal one is a bit... meh, random dude carrying an axe. It's not TERRIBLE though. Also I'm pretty sure it is far more difficult to alter a hero model for HoN developers than for IceFrog.)
5. If Nerubian Assassin makes it into the game, I don't want him looking like Slardar. He'd look stupid
Zeus is fine, don't let him whore runes and he's out of mana quickly.
His new skill allows him to outlast hit anyone in the game.
Her leap skill used to make her invulnerable, but that was changed long ago.
NA shouldn't look like a naga, he should probably be a human with an odd array of skills.