Thread: TurboHydra's Alt Avatar Pictures and Videos, 3.5.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Account Icon

TurboHydra's Alt Avatar Pictures and Videos, 3.5.0

Gauntlet one is...experimental, I guess. I think that some of it is needed, but I didn't quite like how it turned out in the end(slow mo effect).
    I think S2 did a great job on this patch alt designs, but Morgana artesia could use some better model/textures, to match her spell effects in quality.

POGs:

Poseidon coming soon
    Last edited by TurboHydra; 07-16-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    i thought the Merlin would say "you shall not pass" or "Silent you fools" in his spell casts :/

I like the Gauntlet one tho

King Crab reminds me of Pokemon

Excited for the rest of the URSA skins; are these two coming in 3.5 the buyable ones?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by The`Kurumi View Post
    i thought the Merlin would say "you shall not pass" or "Silent you fools" in his spell casts :/
    thats Gandalf, not Merlin

Very impressive lineup. i can see myself buying Flux, Gauntlet, Artesia and Tremble, But all of them are pretty good; especially Merlin who has alot of personality.

the only one i don't think is that great is Pegasus, its still a fine avatar, but it's lines are kinda weak, i don't like its model and it is a copy of a previous avatar, also i want a darker theme for Plague Rider/Lich myself.

Other than that i was very impressed, alot of the lines are funny and well acted, the models are great, the effects are great. S2 might have the best cosmetic content in PC gaming, it is clearly better than League and Dota's Cosmetic content.

I so ****ing love that Tremble alt. Really. ****ing love it <3

Time for me to be PINCHING some pubs!!!

Tremblerape

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Back off!

Come here!

Back off!

Come here!

Back off!

Come here!

That tremble gives me the chills when walking.
    Last edited by Clytemnestra; 07-16-2014 at 04:23 AM.

wow, a patch where i really like all the skins! well done s2!

I hope you upload the POGs as well. I don't know why but there's something I like about these POG avatars.
    African Elephant Behemoth is back once more! Check it out on the suggestion forum made by Mesothere
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...aracter-Design

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainfreak View Post
    I hope you upload the POGs as well. I don't know why but there's something I like about these POG avatars.
    There is little point in doing them. They use default voice, default spells, and are just retextures, and on top of it they are implementation of hon mods that existed for a while;
    I can do their pictures, or if more people insist, some general video showcase(which still won't show what they are good at - ultra high texture resolutions).
    I believe there is also a forum thread with every POG alt as a mod, with detailed pictures of them.

Great spell effects and nice design! GJ S2!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Love them, would buy if i didnt just buy gold
    Sign up for the Fall 1v1 tournament! You can win up to 5 alternate avatars of your choice! Sign up HERE (Please read all the rules before signing up! Thanks )

Quote Originally Posted by TurboHydra View Post
    There is little point in doing them. They use default voice, default spells, and are just retextures, and on top of it they are implementation of hon mods that existed for a while;
    I can do their pictures, or if more people insist, some general video showcase(which still won't show what they are good at - ultra high texture resolutions).
    I believe there is also a forum thread with every POG alt as a mod, with detailed pictures of them.
    I think pictures in this thread will be enough

Quote Originally Posted by TurboHydra View Post
    No no you got me wrong. I just meant pictures of course
    African Elephant Behemoth is back once more! Check it out on the suggestion forum made by Mesothere
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...aracter-Design

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingRiot View Post
    Excited for the rest of the URSA skins; are these two coming in 3.5 the buyable ones?
    At the end of the tour 2 of those 10 alt avatars eSports Plinko will be released as limited to be buyed by everybody.

im quite sad since i wont be able to get them all and i have the feeling all the alts are from females !!!!

anyways ... good carry patch cant wait to play any buffed hero.

King Crab Tremble legit best avatar, instabought.

Upon closer look, the Artesia Avatar has one major flaw, her hair is incredibly flat when looking at it from the side, its like paper thin and moves as a thin rag would, real hair has body and weight. This isn't a real big problem, but it was kind of irritating nontheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Clytemnestra View Post
    Maybe it's a wig?
    *****! Stick to your bubbles. Its a weave!

Support my Emerald Warden SotM Buff here
    Support my Circe SotM Buff here