Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: [TOUR] Off-season tournament news

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff

[TOUR] Off-season tournament news

Season 2 World Finals

Congratulations to all teams that participated in the Season 2 World Finals (more info here).

New weekly cups!

Season 2 is now officially over and for next week we are launching 3 new series of weekly tournaments: 5v5 Cup (weekend), Variety Cup and NA Cup (Thursday/Friday).

More information & sign ups open on Saturday morning. Apologies for the delay.*

~ The Admin Team
    Last edited by inklin; 04-04-2014 at 08:06 PM.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

HoN Tour Admin | Hontour.com

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Good job on the fast follow-up; hopefully it will keep things nicely mixed up until the next big event (Summer Dreamhack, i guess).
    Last edited by Nospheratu; 03-31-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Compare HoN with other moba games at the HoN Rosetta Stone
    Want to make your own HoN DVD? Click here

Thank you seriously, Thank you.
    :Codex:

This looks awesome!

Looking forward to it.

We need a regular weekly midwars tourne =3

Thanks for all the work you and your team have been doing Inklin

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Born View Post

Yeah... MW is the most popular one, so will start off with a MW most likely for Variety/NA

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.

HoN Tour Admin | Hontour.com

3on3 was great honestly,, it is kind of hard to get five people to play a whole tournament, and especially since 3on3 TMM was removed, we need some kind of replacement for that, so it was great, I loved it!

Thank you

Wow - I am very impressed! Crazy fast announcement of new tournaments after the biggest one of the year! These look like they're gonna be awesome!

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by inklin View Post
    Yeah... MW is the most popular one, so will start off with a MW most likely for Variety/NA
    so how long until we have a 5v5 captains pick tournament that actually has a playable time frame? The last one had 5 matches scheduled in one day so you literally had to play hon for 12 hours straight, not to mention the infrastructure was bugged AND the [tour] staff weren't aware of how the tournament was supposed to be run so my team was forced for forfeit.

I'm pretty dedicated to being "competitive" (as in amateur league) hon, but I feel like every chance I get to play a tournament it's absolutely unplayable or we get disqualified for inane reasons.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Born View Post

Im actually working with Ace to set up a weekly midwars "tournament", i would host some games and you could win some prizes just for playing!
    Sign up for the Fall 1v1 tournament! You can win up to 5 alternate avatars of your choice! Sign up HERE (Please read all the rules before signing up! Thanks )

Quote Originally Posted by Skyzorz View Post
    Wow - I am very impressed! Crazy fast announcement of new tournaments after the biggest one of the year! These look like they're gonna be awesome!
    Well this is S2's last chans to show that they care. If there is actully $ in the pricepool you will see team excellent in the tournament with a very strong lineup, if however there is goldcoins yeah i think u all know the answer for that.

(hint Pew, Fajn, X , X , X)

/CEO

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Softlips View Post
    Well this is S2's last chans to show that they care. If there is actully $ in the pricepool you will see team excellent in the tournament with a very strong lineup, if however there is goldcoins yeah i think u all know the answer for that.
    This counts for many people I think, me not excluded.

I like HoN, and I surely hope it will be revived (even just a little)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by inklin View Post
    I hope some of these tournaments are real tournaments as well with a prizepool that keeps it interesting.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Softlips View Post

(hint Pew, Fajn, X , X , X)

/CEO

The serb needs some food. plis S2 have some $ in one of these tournaments

patiently awaiting update
    :Codex:

Almost patiently waiting on update.

Quote Originally Posted by BanditCullen View Post
    Almost patiently waiting on update.
    Same.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Will close this as we have a new thread up with updates for the upcoming weekly cups here!

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-_-