Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Hontour World Finals Flash Sales! UPDATED 3/31

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff

Hontour World Finals Flash Sales! UPDATED 3/31

Update: 25% bonus gold

Hey, all.

The HoN Tour World Finals have come to a close and NA team SG has been crowned champion! To celebrate, we'll be enacting a 25% bonus gold event!

NOW YOU MAY BE THINKING:

"Trugo! This sale was supposed to start twenty four hours after the win!! What gives?" -- HoN community member

HoN community member: you are correct! After some internal discussion we have decided to push back the date to 4/4.

SO:
    To make up for our -- ahem -- treachery (ha), we will be offering the gold bonus for 72 hours!
    "Trugo! That's awesome!" -- HoN community member

Glad you think so!

To reiterate: the 25% bonus coin event will run from 4/4 - 4/7!

As always, thanks for your support and patience -- we apologize for any inconvenience in the matter.

Thanks!

-Trugo

Description:

With the HoN Tour Season 2 World Final in full swing, we felt that we should reward you guys (the viewers) every time that some of your favorite players make big plays. If you check below you will see a list of different achievements that each pertain to one of the NA/EU teams. We will be monitoring the games right alongside you and if the players succeed in completing the challenge, then everyone wins!

Description:
    The challenges apply to all of the games that will be played over the course of HoN Tour Season 2 World Finals. Each time a challenge is completed, then the corresponding sale will be active for 24 hours following the completion. The sales will not be activated immediately. All challenges that are completed will start the following day at 1:00 AM EDT | 700 CEST and they will last until that same time the following day. If the challenge is completed again the following day, then the sale will remain active.

Sales:
    To find out the sales and whether or not they will be active scroll to the bottom of the http://hontour.com/worldfinals/ page! Here's what they look like:

Sales live for 3/30:

• Aluna and Torturer Avatars - 20% off
    • Kraken and Bubbles Avatars - 30% off
    • Engineer and Rhapsoday Avatars - 20% off
    • Eclipse Moon Queen - On sale
    • RIft Devouror - On sale
    • Parasite Avatars - 35% off
    • Chronos Avatars 30% off
    • 2x MM Silver - From 3/31 to 4/7

Last edited by Trugo; 03-31-2014 at 02:04 PM.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Twitter

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Go NA/EU teams! none of the flash sales interest me as i have alts for all the heroes but a pretty cool event anyway! (Although that eclipse MQ...)
    Sign up for the Fall 1v1 tournament! You can win up to 5 alternate avatars of your choice! Sign up HERE (Please read all the rules before signing up! Thanks )

Looks interesting !

Account Icon
    Oh fck yeah. I'm about that eclipse MQ. Any info on how long the sales are gonna last? Gonna sell my xbox for gold coins IM ABOUT DAT MQ AVATAR

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by whodatknox View Post
    Oh fck yeah. I'm about that eclipse MQ. Any info on how long the sales are gonna last? Gonna sell my xbox for gold coins IM ABOUT DAT MQ AVATAR
    Sales will last for a day after they are achieved. So all of the sales that are hit today will last throughout all of tomorrow. As for the team goals, those will last for two days after they are accomplished.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Twitter

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager

really good stuff in here!
    too bad i already got all the alts! heuheuehuhehuheu
    gogo 20% gold!
    hmm

Woot executioner legionnaire!! I'm definitely cheering for esync now!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    ohhh grewat offers i support zlapped but i hope stay green win 3 match i need jade peples gooo alll

Wow awesome stuff

Hoping for the bonus silver weekend just because i have most the alts on that list

What about 2x event ? Will it start the following day or rather something else ?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyOne View Post
    What about 2x event ? Will it start the following day or rather something else ?
    It will coincide with the next patch. Hopefully that will happen this Wednesday instead of hyping for a week and a half for the Wednesday after. ... I find that more likely as S2 will want to do a podcast explaining the next patch and this Wednesday will be too early for attendees of HTWF.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    no Executioner Legionnaire
    _THE_DUDE_

Oh damn, Chessie was so close to an Annihilation that 2nd final game

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    What about the 25% bonus gold?
    Sign up for the Fall 1v1 tournament! You can win up to 5 alternate avatars of your choice! Sign up HERE (Please read all the rules before signing up! Thanks )

Quote Originally Posted by The_IOvOI View Post
    this

Quote Originally Posted by The_IOvOI View Post
    +1 been holding out on buying for a while waiting for a sale

^ bump. anyone knows when we can buy gold with 25% extra?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    when jad pebbles while be for sale waiting since yesterday

Sooo Mr Ace or anybody else who knows. When is the 25% extra gold coins gonna be available because if its only there from the day they won, untill 1 day after and it's not there yet we are running out of time