Thread: Sync eSports Update

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Probusk during S2 playoffs (11 games):

K/D/A: 4.18/2.18/9.55

430.4 XPM
    370.3 GPM
    159 CK/13 CD

And of course SynC had a 91% win rate during the playoffs, dropping only one game in the Winner's Bracket Finals. By no means does losing probusk mean they're no longer contenders, but no doubt he was one of the better mid players on the scene. It's going to be hard to replace him. GLHF to everyone.

You guys are right, something's fishy is going on here. Imho, the prize pool should always be shared equally for each member of the winning team (if the deabate was for that).

Wow to leave a team on the eve of a major event like the Hontour finals ... the disagreements must be incredible. It's a huge windfall for whoever replaces him as well.

Best of luck to probusk, and to the new Sync eSports.

So good that ex lions are going too. Tournament isn't ruined yet.
    This team would give sG free win again like it was in last crappy dh finals.

its kind of strange, almost makes me think probusk was kicked from the team. think about it right, they were proly going to place 3rd/4th which is like $4k per player. if i am probusk, even if i have some issues, i am going to put up with them for 3 weeks, free trip and accommodations to Thailand, and $4k.

also, on a sidenote, drama seems to follow khezu everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by DalekLem View Post
    also, on a sidenote, drama seems to follow khezu everywhere...
    Hold on to that thought..

RIP in peace, Probusk
    FACEBOOK

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM

"I'm not a fan of drama myself." -Khezu 2013

gg probusk cant keep his hands off her

I highly doubt he willingly left He was guaranteed

at least 1k for just going,

Quote Originally Posted by ganksinatra View Post
    I highly doubt he willingly left He was guaranteed

at least 1k for just going,
    If he disliked someone / something in the team enough, it's possible. Or perhaps he was promised some share of the prize money even though he wouldn't be playing.

Yeah i agree with Khezu, why do you speak when you dont have any info about what's going on, let's wait the official statement

Quote Originally Posted by mite121 View Post
    Yeah i agree with Khezu, why do you speak when you dont have any info about what's going on, let's wait the official statement
    You're assuming that the official statement will give any real information and will be 100% true.

To be clear, I'm a fan of Khezzu, Zlapped, and Probusk. I'll be cheering for Sync at the finals. But official statements from teams, especially sponsored ones, rarely contain enough of the dirt to give the full story. Not that I think they should, but that's just the way it is.
    Last edited by BenStark; 03-13-2014 at 09:03 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Hey guys

I am closing this thread since further discussion will just lead to more trolling / insults towards the team (10+ posts were deleted due to trolling / insulting content).
    I want to wish the best of luck to rest of the team (and I hope you will find your fifth soon).

Best regards
    Stormeren
    Last edited by Stormeren; 03-13-2014 at 11:50 PM.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

-|- Competitive Discussion Moderator -|- Scarab Awarded Pro Bug Reporter -|-