Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: All-Star HoN Dream game - CHOSE YOUR TEAMS!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

All-Star HoN Dream game - CHOSE YOUR TEAMS!

YO!

Someone made a thread about how awesome it would be to have an All-star game so I'mma try and arrange it. I'd however need 2 sets of teams so that I could talk to players. Give some suggestions here, we'll get a poll going and we should have an interessting game going soon enough.

As for all of you wanting testie, I'm pretty sure he only plays hon for the money at this point and since he will not be making any money playing this I highly doubt he'd play.

Now go [V0TE]!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I vote myself

Good idea btw
    MoonMeander: Sometimes when I get bored at night I pretend I'm Chtuluphant and charge my girlfriend, pillow, blanket off the bed and yell "MRRHHHHHHHHHH!"
    Parakletos: two kinds of people in the world: people who jump on their **** in the shower and dirty liers
    Fantasy: You definitely are a GIANT contributer that I am, where I am.
    NovyPirat: The only thing riser needs to survive is the island and the others

www.TWITTER.com/zeNapFTW
    www.YOUTUBE.com/zeNapFTW

Heimer / jeppins 100%

There should be a rule for max 2 people from the same team together. And they should not lane together. I also excluded top captains from my list as that would make it OP imho.

Insania, Zfreek, Jonassomfan, Superkge, Haxxeren
    Mynuts, Sealkid, Moonmeander, Brodex, Chessie

(Not that these are the best of the best, just a random chunk of pro players i'd like to see play together )
    Last edited by Ahimtar; 01-17-2014 at 06:43 AM.

Can we Have Fuji Apples back for a 1 night stand?

Chu, Bkid, Trixi, N0tail, Fly, Era, Swindlemelonzz, Zetpro, Fujiapples and Angrytestie.

Sg vs Fnatic

yea sG vs Fnatic would be awesome

I vote for zeNap

We kinda have an All-Star HoN Dream game every 2 weeks, its called hontour grand finals LION vs sG (though I guess LION has new tag now :P)
    *Image has been removed for being inappropriate*

Account Icon
    me vs zenap, ez.

Why not make an all star game for the best available players that are not currently on a team?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    You take the 5 best teams in HoN you make a groupstage the top 4 goes to the bracket which is bo 3.

Team 1 : Chessie , jonas , Probusk , Pew , Tankafett

Team 2 : Fuzi , VN , Zergo , Insania, Zfreek

Team 3 : Flens , Khezu , LezzQQ , Mynuts, Sealkid

Team 4 : NoX , Xibbe , Swindle , Handsken , Support

Team 5 : Haxxeren, Limmp , KGE , Zlapped , Sender

Hardcarry 1 , suicide 2 , mid 3 , jungler 4 , support 5

#1 team sG 1 5 4 3 2
    #2 LION 2 1 5 4 3
    #3 Denial 3 2 1 5 4
    #4 xCet 4 3 2 1 5
    #5 NK 5 4 3 2 1

If you do it like that the teams will become like that i doubt ppl wanne play it tho if there isent srs money on the line.
    Last edited by TaxTheHaxx; 01-17-2014 at 10:06 AM.

15.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Hey Insania,

Poke me on Skype, lets see if we can get some fun prizing for it ^^

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

gold coins?
    Last edited by Softlips; 01-17-2014 at 10:50 AM.

unless you can get fnatic i don't think anyone really cares what the exact lineups are, as long as we don't have too many players from the same team on one side

i'm sure testie can play one game for the people!

Quote Originally Posted by langer View Post
    Why not make an all star game for the best available players that are not currently on a team?
    Good point. Afaik we have a load of top people that don't play together and this may spark some ideas maybe
    pewe, testie, bkid, brodex, fibeli3, moon, riser, malle, fittske, skyzoe, fajn, noshit, bassets,...

But it would be really awesome and make the tourney unique if you could bring someone from a different game to try it out ^^

Also, any ideas about the date? Go quick before HT finals or rather do it after, when some shuffle (and lack of tournaments) probably occurs?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Headrushed View Post
    I vote for zeNap
    Same here
    MoonMeander: Sometimes when I get bored at night I pretend I'm Chtuluphant and charge my girlfriend, pillow, blanket off the bed and yell "MRRHHHHHHHHHH!"
    Parakletos: two kinds of people in the world: people who jump on their **** in the shower and dirty liers
    Fantasy: You definitely are a GIANT contributer that I am, where I am.
    NovyPirat: The only thing riser needs to survive is the island and the others

www.TWITTER.com/zeNapFTW
    www.YOUTUBE.com/zeNapFTW

oh ya WE WANT BKID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!11