*** For support, click here
*** Report any bugs here
Discuss the game on the forums here.
Welcome to Heroes of Newerth
== New Content ==
- Added new Midas Alt Avatar: Charity* The Blind Prophet and his Five Disciples know Newerth must be rid of the Seven Deadly Sins, and the only way to counter them is with the Seven Heavenly Virtues. Everyone touched by the war between the Legion and Hellbourne has a stain upon his or her soul, but there are some whose salvation is required to defeat the nefarious Sins. The first is Midas, who has tried for years to atone for his sin of Greed. He has finally achieved redemption, reborn as Charity, the purified version of Midas. He spreads his endless gold with every step and leads the fight against Greed and the Sins.
- Added new Succubus Alt Avatar: Chastity* As the reformed version of Succubus, Chastity has given up her seductive and enchanting lifestyle for one more righteous and admirable. Although still naturally attractive, she uses this to her advantage, converting the heathens of Newerth to believe her pious words. Her goal is to show that the power of Sol can change your attitude without changing your natural personality. Sex sells, even for good.
- Added new Madman Alt Avatar: Chupacabra* What's small, green, and goes bump in the night? More importantly, didn't you used to have a cat? The tiny terror known as the Chupacabra has found his way into the villages of Newerth, hiding in foxholes by day and drinking the blood of mammals by night. His claws are like razors and his teeth as sharp as tacks; at least, that's what the old wives tales say...
- Added new Gemini Alt Avatar: Cerberus* The Hellbourne necromancers continue to harvest cursed souls from all realms of the underworld, and those tasked with guarding and protecting those souls have had enough. Cerberus, the three-headed hellhound who guards the gates of Hades, has been unleashed upon Newerth to gather and herd his missing souls back to the underworld. If he returns with more than he lost, so be it.
- Added new Myrmidon Alt Avatar: Sea King Myrmidon* A fierce beast who controls the waters of Newerth, the Sea King is a respected symbol of power who once battled the forces of nature itself. It is a rare sight, and was thought to exist only in fairy tales and fictional accounts until it was spotted on the eastern Sang-La shore years ago by a wandering Legion soldier. The increase in daemons has brought the Sea King to the surface world, ready to slay the threat that seeks to plague his waters.
- Added new Geomancer Alt Avatar: Basilisk* The Basilisk, eternal enemy of the World Tree, was defeated ages ago by Draconis and exiled into hibernation within an unbreakable egg made from the World Tree's bark. The Elder Evil gods have located the egg and used their fel magic to crack the prison, and the Basilisk's powerful venom did the rest. Now he is free once again to seek the roots of the World Tree, poison and devour them, and bring about the end of the Legion's hope.
- Added new Armadon Skin: Armadon (POGS)* The POGS avatars are here! These high definition skins will be released one-per-patch and will be available via the store, Plinko, or both, depending upon the region
== Bug Fixes and Optimizations ==
- Fixed fog of war not staying disabled in practice games
- Fixed using the Mousewheel while hovering over Amulet of Rebirth or Courier Button breaking all your hotkeys
- Fixed muting players via the right click menu
- Hero Previews now show ability scaling, but use a smaller font to fit the extra info
- Fixed the gametype switching to "Normal" even if you had "Casual" selected when leaving a Matchmaking queue
- Fixed server preferences being reset after a game is finished
- LRM damage is now based on center of enemy rather than the rocket
- Deceive will now interrupt channeling skills when activated
- Fixed an issue with Lust Empath regaining her clothes with Staff of the Master and no Sin set bonus effects
- Mass Control will no longer lift targets already lifted by Telekinetic Control
- Nano Parasite's arm should no longer be white on certain graphic settings
- Is now non-interrupting and can be activated while channeling without breaking the channel
- Tooltip has been updated to represent the recent balance change
== Additional Information ==
- Updated item list for Ultimate Bubbles to allow for more flexibility and variety in playstyle:
* Jetpack Upgrade & New Death Animation: Tablet, Portal Key
* Boots Upgrade & Moonwalk Animation: Any boots
* Helmet Upgrade: Arcana, Spellshards, Hellflower, Spellsunder, Harkon’s Blade, Frostfield Plate
* Weapon Upgrade: Neophyte’s Book, Stormspirit, Light/Fire/Icebrand + any combo, Grimoire, Frostwolf
* Ability Effects Upgrade: Blessed Orb, Sustainer, Nullstone, Sheepstick, Shrunken Head
* Chest & Gloves Upgrade: Grave Locket, Sac Stone, Ring of the Teacher, Power Supply, Vestments, Bottle, Codex
Last edited by Feanux; 01-15-2014 at 10:54 AM.
S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
#Lazy HoN Store problems? Message me! - Skype: Necrothica - Creator of: CETBot! <3 Blitz
Necroth | HoN Store Manager and CET Lead-Coordinator