Thread: Cancelling Crippling Volley mid cast

Cancelling Crippling Volley mid cast

As Forsaken I shot the crippling arrows up in the air, and was stunned/grip and they never came down.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    It has a cast time and if it get interrupted it stops the spell.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    It looks pretty silly, but on the flipside it allows you to cancel the spell manually and fake casting it at people.

Can really mess with them if you do it when they go for last hits, if they tire of trying to dodge what ends up being an endless stream of fake casts and start to ignore it, let it go through and hit them a few times.

Account Icon
    I think it's stupid

You can be stunned when the arrows are very very clearly in the air and it will cancel <_>

total bs. So annoying. she's just shooting arrows up in the air and you never know when they are gonna drop.