Thread: Amulet of Rebirth..

Account Icon

Amulet of Rebirth..

Isn't Amulet of Rebirth Pay-2-Win in it's purest form?

I mean, with your daddys creditcard you could keep randoming abilities till you got exactly what you wanted. or am I misunderstanding something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Connect View Post
    Isn't Amulet of Rebirth Pay-2-Win in it's purest form?

I mean, with your daddys creditcard you could keep randoming abilities till you got exactly what you wanted. or am I misunderstanding something here?
    Correct me if I'm wrong here but I'm sure goblin coins are the silver ones you get for playing a game. Also in the preview video I made out it was like 20 coins to re-random them.

Only Hypothetically.. if your willing to burn 20 bucks to have a good hero, even then your prolly just gonna get gangbanged and die and have to do it all over.. meanwhile your team is getting stomped cause your sitting in the pool trying to find a better combo over and over.

I thought it might be pay to win, but in reality its not.

Yes it gives you an advantage.
    Personally though, I wouldn't spend my gold coins on something that lasts for a few minutes at MOST. Even with the most OP skillset, you can(and will) still get locked down to death the second you re-enter the fray.
    Not to forget this mode is only for fun, and doesn't have stats either.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by tbarr1991 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong here but I'm sure goblin coins are the silver ones you get for playing a game. Also in the preview video I made out it was like 20 coins to re-random them.
    It's the gold coins you buy in the store, and it is 30 to re-roll.
    Kongor: The King of Kings

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...1#post15932591

Redundant discussion, locking. Feel free to discuss it in the linked thread, of course!

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Kenhek - another Hero Suggestion | My blog! (updated 18/09/14: Why Java Ain't Bad)