Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: BAMF Announcer Pack - Big Play Contest

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff

BAMF Announcer Pack - Big Play Contest

S2 Games, in collaboration with Syther, is requesting your BIG PLAYS! We are looking to create an epic Special Edition Top 10 video featuring the Samuel L. Jackson announcer Pack. Each play that makes it into the video will earn 500 GC while the number 1 play will earn 1300 GC. Here are the rules you must follow:

1 - The play must include the BAMF announcer pack
    2 - Only the players that have the announcer pack in the play will get the gold (sometimes it can be more than 1 player that made the big play). If multiple players are involved in the submitted play, the gold will be split.
    3 - There will be a featured Samuel L Jackson BAMF Pack play on all of the future videos from Syther. Keep submitting your plays even after this contest and if you happen to make it into that section of the video, you will earn 500 GC.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? SUBMIT YOUR PLAYS NOW!!!

Submit your big plays to this link --> http://goo.gl/sXjxcZ

The video will come out when Syther receives enough epic plays to make the Top 10 video truly great so get those plays to him ASAP!!
    Last edited by AceJR; 10-15-2013 at 04:25 PM.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager and Marketing Coordinator

Daaaaym, that swaggy AceJR's voice DD

I'm promissing to play 24/7 to get big plays, or huge plays, or goddammitwtfitwas plays, if you will give me this announcer

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    It's cool but too bad that those without announcer, including me, can't get anything. Anyway, good job!
    ~~ Fungalos ~~

Add a code to instantly concede a team who complain about backdooring.
    All is fair in love and war. And HoN is like both, but with sweety nerds QQing.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes.

My pwning skills are ready.

if you give me the announcer for free i'd be glad to be in the video

Quote Originally Posted by ZzZavarKin View Post
    Daaaaym, that swaggy AceJR's voice DD
    Swag voice for a swag person IMO !

I'd like to thank AceJR and S2 for giving this awesome opportunity. I won't let you down !!

GGWP S2
    Last edited by iAmSyther; 10-14-2013 at 08:30 PM.
    ::: MONTAGES ::: Top 10 HoN Plays :::
    Submit Replays to see yourself in my Montages and Top 10 plays

Game Master Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I like the idea , but honestly , I think this new announcer is the worst announcer ever seen (yes even Badass pack better than it :P).

It doesnt have any funny quote , or absolutely new style and cost 1300 gold! Sorry , it has some new things , but those gunshot sounds just annoying. I mean , some1 should pay for me after each game to let me use it :P. I think that Seductive Pack WAYS BETTER than the other announcers

So I really dont get it why you like it soo much. Even if you win 500gc , altogether costs 800 gc. So I'd say just spend that 1300 gold on Plinko instead and win some REAL cool stuff , and have fun while you win some alts

Game Masters are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

-----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneHymn View Post
    I like the idea , but honestly , I think this new announcer is the worst announcer ever seen (yes even Badass pack better than it :P).

It doesnt have any funny quote , or absolutely new style and cost 1300 gold! Sorry , it has some new things , but those gunshot sounds just annoying. I mean , some1 should pay for me after each game to let me use it :P. I think that Seductive Pack WAYS BETTER than the other announcers

So I really dont get it why you like it soo much. Even if you win 500gc , altogether costs 800 gc. So I'd say just spend that 1300 gold on Plinko instead and win some REAL cool stuff , and have fun while you win some alts
    Truth bomb.

I had some huge gauntlet plays last night and got an immortal. Yes I was using the announcer pack and it was awesome. I'm at work right now but when I get home I will submit them.

Acejr: "Each play that makes it into the video will earn 500 GC"

and were is my gc then :P ?!? number 5 in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSHz...z5ywDKM4Jno6Ew