Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Doesn't look like BreakyCPK is an employee of S2 anymore, how will this affect comp. scene?

Account Icon

Doesn't look like BreakyCPK is an employee of S2 anymore, how will this affect comp. scene?

What the title said, Honcast does not use the studio anymore, Breaky no longer have the red color to his name(nor does he have the S2 or HCT tag, you'll have to look in-game because this forum is too slow and porly coded to update) and have also taken alot of "vacations" recently, pretty obvious that S2 is shutting down Honcast, or Breaky realised that there is no future for HoN and heard some inside news about the future and pulled a Emperor who moved to Thai scene where HoN actually is successful.

Since S2 wont deny the rumors about Honcast being shut down/Breaky quitting, I'm guessing that this thread is relevant and shouldnt be removed. The discussion here should be how the competitive scene will be affected if BreakyCPK leaves. If you delete this thread all I have to say is that it would be a really shitty way to confirm these "rumors"

Quote Originally Posted by pubplayer420 View Post
    I'm guessing that this thread is relevant and shouldnt be removed.
    Wrong. Redundant thread.
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...here-is-breaky

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Raina_ View Post
    The discussion here should be how the competitive scene will be affected if BreakyCPK leaves.
    do i need to make it more clear to u?

The discussion here should be how the competitive scene will be affected if BreakyCPK leaves.
    do i need to make it more clear to u?
    The discussion here is, therefore, dumb speculation.

Should sort the first topic out before creating new ones, specially when Honcast is on right now and I guess we'll be getting answers there.

What the title said, Honcast does not use the studio anymore, Breaky no longer have the red color to his name(nor does he have the S2 or HCT tag, you'll have to look in-game because this forum is too slow and porly coded to update) and have also taken alot of "vacations" recently, pretty obvious that S2 is shutting down Honcast, or Breaky realised that there is no future for HoN and heard some inside news about the future and pulled a Emperor who moved to Thai scene where HoN actually is successful.

Since S2 wont deny the rumors about Honcast being shut down/Breaky quitting, I'm guessing that this thread is relevant and shouldnt be removed. The discussion here should be how the competitive scene will be affected if BreakyCPK leaves. If you delete this thread all I have to say is that it would be a really shitty way to confirm these "rumors"
    About the tag, this has been the case for over a month with his tag being that CPKappa clan of his fans. About the red name i dont remember much tho so it could mean something. Guess we'll have to wait and see

It still says s2 staff member on his profile? Am I missing something.
    Not going to sugarcoat it for you hun.

Meh, I bet they're preparing something along with Garena to improve production or something along those lines. Now that he's still clearly casting, the second most obvious event would be that.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    Nothing has changed as far as my status goes with S2 Games, I was gone for a week visiting my family for personal reasons. I am back today and already casted and will be continuing coverage of DH Qualifiers, HTS2 and SBHL.

My clan is nothing more than me deciding to create a clan for the CPKappas which are my subscribers on my personal twitch channel

And not sure why I don't have a red name anymore in game, but I do still on the forums!

To much of my life has been involved with HoN for me to just one day dissapear guys. If / When that day comes where I move on for whatever reason, I will be very open about it and it will be known.
    Last edited by BreakyCPK; 10-12-2013 at 12:00 PM.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------