Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Moonmeander crossing the line-haxxerens story

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Moonmeander crossing the line-haxxerens story

So it been known for a long while now that me and moonmeander have not gotten along very well, but this time David just crossed the line. It all started when he wrote to me on skype that i needed to shape up my plays, be more focused etc.. and i agree with him, i just wasnt motivated to play the game. But i regained that passion when we started to win some games and got a "team feel" so to speak. But no this time David said it was all too late, that i have made my move. And then we got in to an argument on skype at night, after he called me and said he wanted to replace me and that he was going to talk to Khezu and the other guys about it. Well all i can say is that we were calling eachother names and after about 5 min he quits skype. I called him back a min or too and wanted to discuss more how it was unfair, but he refused my calls. I couldnt go to sleep and decided to take a hon game, but i couldnt get online. and the rest of this story is just mindblowing. After 30 min he wrote to me on skype: ownedbymacki.. i had no clue what he was talking about or somethign but then it came to me.. it was my new name. i logged in saw that i didnt have any friends, i had lost 1500 gold coins(500left) i had left my clan. First i tried to do was to change my name back, but that was too late. Go search for it urself(some new 1500 account with my name).
    Im totally devastaded.. i dont know what to do. I think im gonna go to sleep now and think about somethign else. Peace out- Haxxeren

what the holy mother of ballsack is going on in here :/

Account Icon
    what
    the

Supertroll or #honbestmobaagain ? Time to ask khezu
    Last edited by AccountNr28; 10-07-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Ummm..... this is going to be interesting....

Did haxx get haxxed?;/

If Moon did that, then all I can say is that it's a really Peter thing to do.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by thecosta View Post
    Did haxx get haxxed?;/
    Probably. This guy named "Macki5454" on twitch just posted a link to this thread on angrytestie's channel. Pretty lame really. Guy steals the account, then tries to incite reactions but forgets to change twitch name. Pretty clever.
    Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    The fact that HoN's competitive scene hinges on the progress/existence of a single tournament is a testament to its present vitality and future.

Damn. i thought this was fake when the guys told me, but ****..... Sorry to see you go haxx
    Last edited by Panny; 10-07-2013 at 09:41 PM.

All this confirmed nor denied by Khezu?

I'm sorry but Haxx couldn't keep up, he was too much for me. I only need one Dane in my life and that is my girlfriend Isabell. I wish Haxxeren good luck in his future and hope his prosthesis surgery goes well and he can walk again.
    ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Eeeeyyyy sexy laaaaaadyyyy
    ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ)  Op
    (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ Op
    (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Op
    〜( ̄△ ̄〜) Op
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ Oppa Gangnam Style

Serves you right man, your sand wraith and dampeer were just ****. ty for your time, and hopefully we wont see you again. PCE

this thread owns
    bat me no want veggie X)

tmsR clan hacked, biggest troll ever, or legit s***??

wtf is this

So glad i didnt go sleep LOL

dafuq did i just read?

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonMeander View Post
    I'm sorry but Haxx couldn't keep up, he was too much for me. I only need one Dane in my life and that is my girlfriend Isabell. I wish Haxxeren good luck in his future and hope his prosthesis surgery goes well and he can walk again.
    wasnt haxx the reason you even got your first girlfriend in your life, cuz he allowed you to stay/live in his house?
    Last edited by d4nieL; 10-07-2013 at 09:48 PM.

erect black penis