*Due the schedule programs I relocated the tournament to a more suitable schedule.
this tournament is different due to the fact that it will be focused on low MMR players. This is because play an open tournament as Hontour's is not enjoyable at all for low brackets cause they will never reach any prizes. So here is this tournament, for those players have fun.
IMPORTANT: THIS POST WILL BE ON CONTINUOUS UPDATING. STAY TUNED
- 16 teams max. **The host team Sin HoNor has a reserved room***.
- Forest of Caldavar.
- Double elimination.
- Best of 3 Rounds. *Best of 5 rounds at Grand Finals.
- Captain's pick.
Will be a MMR cap at 1700 MMR per player. For this will be a system to prevent smurfs: accounts may have a minimum of 150 games and maximum of 60% victories. If ghosting is busted, the whole team will be disqualified.
Saturday, October 19
WB 16 — 12:00 EDT | 18:00 CEST
WB 8, LB 8 (1st round) — 15:00 EDT | 21:00 CEST
Sunday, October 20
LB 8 (2nd round) — 12:00 EDT | 18:00 CEST
WB 4, LB 4 (3th round) — 15:00 EDT | 21:00 CEST
Saturday, October 26
LB 4 (4th Round) — 12:00 EDT | 18:00 CEST
WB Finals, LB 2 — 15:00 EDT | 21:00 CEST
Sunday, October 27
LB Finals — 12:00 EDT | 18:00 CEST
Grand Finals — 15:00 EDT | 21:00 CEST *BO5 (Team from WB starts with 1 win)
*The hour scheduled could be rescheduled by the pair of teams which have to play. The only concern is: the match have to finish before the next round scheduled. If not it will be a forfeit for the not ready team on the previous scheduled hour (screenshot required). In case of trolling, screenshots of any conversation deal between teams will be study by me to decide the loser team.
Registration and Check-In
For registration you have to reply here your team roster as follows:
Team name: NoobieDoobies
Don Key TEAM CAPTAIN
Sayonara Bay B. RINGER
Max. 5 + Ringer
Check -in: Team captains will by HoNChat channel: Clan Sin HoNor. 60 Minutes before start time (Start time: October 19 — 12:00 EDT | 18:00 CEST). First 16** teams checked will enter.
How to host
Check who you are vsing on the tournament bracket
1. Game Name: SinHoNor "Team TAG Name" vs "Team TAG Name".
2. Team Size: 5v5, 5 refereer slots for admins and casters.
3. Map: Forest of Cadalvar.
4. Game Mode: Captain's Pick, Tournament Rules, Official Stats.
5. Selec server:
- EU vs EU: EU server
- EU vs USE: First server: random between USE or EU server, for subsequent games the server will be alternated.
- EU vs USW: USE server
- EU vs AUS: USW server
- US vs US: US server
- US vs AUS: USW server
Other important rules
*I recommend you to take screenshots to prove the next scenes.
1 - one team has less than 5 team members
If a team does not have five (5) members readied up within 30 minutes after the scheduled time, such team forfeits the match and opposing team wins.
2 - BOTH teams have less than 5 team members
If both teams do not have five (5) members readied up within 30 minutes after the scheduled , will automatically grant a double forfeit (a forfeit to each Team). In other words any team show signs of life ( I will /whois to every player registered, 5 have to be online after 30min after the scheduled)
4. Forfeit in the first round of the tournament
Any forfeits in the first round leads to automatic disqualification of the entire tournament.
1. Pause - A team may pause the game at any time. The opposing team is allowed to unpause only after 10 minutes have passed from the start of the pause.
2. Pause Abuse - If a team does not have a reason for the pause and abuses its right (example: pausing for no reason 3 times in a row, wasting 30 minutes of the opponents time), the team may be subject to penalty.
3. Disconnects - Unintentional
If a player unintentionally disconnected at any point in the game, either team may pause the game. After a period of 20 minutes (or 2 uninterrupted pauses) either team may choose to continue on without the player's presence. If the player completely drops from the game, any items the player may have obtained throughout the course of the game are eligible to be used by any player who would pick them up.
4. Disconnects - Intentional
If a player intentionally leaves after the match has started, the team may continue to play without them.
5. Remake - You are free to remake.
5.1. Remake - Player disconnects during Picking Phase
a)Blue or Pink Player disconnects (Lock Pick, Banning Pick and Banning Draft modes.)
- Any locks, bans and picks BEFORE the Blue/Pink Player disconnected, are required to be repeated.
- Any locks, bans and picks AFTER the Blue/Pink Player disconnected have no value and teams may pick, lock and ban other heroes.
b) Player disconnects (all modes and all players, except the players from a).)
- Teams continue the picking phase, then either team may request a remake.
- Players are required to pick same heroes they had once the game started, the disconnected player's team is allowed to swap heroes, while the other team cannot.
5.2 Remake - Other Reasons - Opponent Team accepts
A Game may be remade if a remake vote is passed by both teams.
Admins may force remake a game if the remake vote is still active.
Check-In, Results report, info or contact
HoNChat channel: Clan Sin HoNor
IRC channel: #ClanSinHoNor - Server: irc.quakenet.org <----- Use this.
I will be ingame as Breo, QuantumBreo or BreoganDagda.
*For Score Reports type: Last game ID ______ Team TAG vs Team TAG. Team TAG WON
2. When you have installed Nettalk. Type in your nickname. Just press OK after you've done that.
3. To connect to the right server. Type this in: /server irc.quakenet.org
Note; IF you are on the S2games-irc and don't wanna quit that one for joining quakenet to play in the league you can write the follwing: /server -m irc.quakenet.org -j #bringyourplay
That will open another window for a new server. Which let's you be on both networks.
4. Now you're connected to quakenet. In order to join the league-channel you need an auth (This is a static username so the bot recognizes you and keep hold of your stats) Simply type
/msg q hello email@example.com@email.com
(Important: Write your e-mail twice)
5. Now you should've recieved a mail with your q-auth. It should give you a username and a password. Type this to auth: /auth username password
6. Now. Simply write /join #ClanSinHoNor and you're in.