Here are the patch notes for the upcoming patch - 3.2.3. Discuss!
== New Content ==
- Added new Ravenor Ultimate Alt Avatar: El Diablo
* If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself! Furious at his Hellbourne minions for keeping the souls of the slaughtered Legion to themselves, the daemon king El Diablo surfaces in a tempest of fire and fury to punish the disobedient and collect the souls which are rightfully his.
* Releases on 9/13/2013
- Added new Dark Lady Alt Avatar: Set
* Summoned by the same corrupted disciples of Sol that brought Amun-Ra to Newerth, the goddess of darkness, Set, seeks to rain chaos and disorder upon those foolish enough to disturb the sandy throne of the sun god, tearing through Legion ranks unseen and untouched.
* Releases on 9/11/2013
- Added new Dampeer Alt Avatar: Camazotz
* Reveling in the pools of blood that litter Caldavar's forests, Camazotz glides through the brush with a mouth full of fangs and a colony of hungry bats adorning his wings. Decorated with ancient Mayan markings, this god of death and ritual sacrifice yearns to glean the lifeforce from naive warriors by force, replacing their smile with his own.
* Releases on 9/16/2013
- Added new Ellonia Alt Avatar: Ymir
* In the heart of the Ice Caves north of Hell's Keep, the frost giant Ymir stirs, roused from centuries of slumber by the opening of the Great Rift. As he ventures onto the battlefield, this titan of the frozen north intends to leave more in his wake than a trail of frigid footsteps.
* Releases on 9/18/2013
- Added new Voodoo Jester Avatar: Hel
* There are some who consider the various realms of the underworld a punishment, but not Hel. She presides over her beloved deceased souls from her vast mansions, worshipped by countless servants and proud to be the mistress of the dead and diseased. She is also relieved her hideous appearance—half beautiful woman and half decaying crone—draws no attention in the realm of the dead. But that relief is soon to end, for her father Loki has summoned her to Newerth to bring about the end of days. At least she will have many more souls to welcome when she returns home.
* Releases on 9/20/2013
- Added new Soulstealer Alt Avatar: Hades
* Hades drifts through the battle-ravaged landscape, propelled by the hands of spirits longing to return to Newerth, and angered by his brothers accepting defeated warriors into their realms after death. Those who he passes over are sent directly to the Underworld, their screams muffled beneath the crust of the living.
* Releases on 9/23/2013
== Staff of the Master Upgrades ==
- Staff of the Master now upgrades the Ultimate Abilities of several new heroes!
- Flame Consumption: In addition to increasing the duration by 2 seconds and letting you activate the ability while Silenced, you can now activate the ability while Stunned
- Carnage: Now activatable while disabled and when activated, removes all debuffs and disables from yourself
- Carnage: Reduces the incoming Damage Multiplier from 15% to 0%
- Carnage: Increases the Bonus Damage based on your Maximum Health from 6/7/8% to 8/9/10%
- Lightning Shackles: Slow duration increased from 3 to 4 Seconds
- Lightning Shackles: Now also applies -100 Attack Speed Slow for the duration
- Lightning Shackles: Increases damage from 225/325/425 to 325/425/525
- Overload: Increased the frequency of the bolts from from every 0.8/0.7/0.6 seconds to every 0.7/0.6/0.5 seconds
- Overload: Each bolt will bounce twice to new targets
- Decapitate: Instantly refreshes all of your Abilities (not Items) when you sucessfully Execute a target
- Berserk: Attack Speed increased from 40/80/120 to 80/120/160
- Berserk: Movement Speed increased from 5/7/9% to 10/14/18%
- Berserk: While active and if Madman's health reaches 0, he will not die immediately and will instead die in 5 seconds. During this time, he can still act and attack normally.
- Hand in Hand: Heals both yourself and the target to full life
- Cleansing Wind: Radius increased from 225 to 900
- Cleansing Wind: After a 3 second delay, fires a second Clensing Wind backwards
- Protective Melody: Duration increased from 4/5/6 to 5/6/7
- Protective Melody: You can now move at 150 Movespeed while channeling, but attacking, being disabled, casting another spell, or activating an item will end the spell
- Wormhole: Range increased from 1200 to 1400
- Wormhole: Can now activate the ability again within 2/2.25/2.5 seconds of using it to teleport yourself and all enemies hit back to where you started casting it
- Mirage: When using the secondary activation and teleporting to one of your illusions, all enemies within 400 units of there are feared for 2 seconds then slowed by 15% for an additional 4 seconds
- Poison Burst: In addition increasing the Damage done and reducing the cooldown, the Damage is now lethal
== Item Changes ==
- Vision of Wards now lingers for 4 seconds after the Bound Eye vision ends
- Rebalanced the static -25 Attack Speed aura to a -20% Attack Speed aura
- Agility increased from 15 to 20
- Intelligence increased from 15 to 20
Grimoire of Power
- Damage per second debuff reduced from 40 to 35 per second
- Recipe Cost increased from 700 to 800
Icon of the Goddess
- Whenever a charge is added to the item, you gain a buff granting +30 Health & Mana Regeneration for 10 seconds
- Now takes a Lifetube, Two Trinkets of Restoration, and Mystic Vestments
- Health Regeneration increased from 8 to 9
- Cost decreased from 300 to 275
== Hero Changes ==
- In addition to not being able to attack Towers, summoned minions can no longer attack any buildings when their owner is no longer in range
- Willowmaker: Strength Reduction increased from 20% to 30%
- Willowmaker: Damage decreased from 350/650/950 to 225/475/725
- Rocket Drill: Cooldown increased from 14 to 20/18/16/14 seconds
- Rocket Drill: Travel time of the drill increased from 0.5 seconds to 0.6 seconds
- Rocket Drill: Lodestone's travel speed decreased from 2000 to 1750
- Shatterstorm: Slow now tapers off smoothly over 5 seconds instead of static
- Stalgmites: Damage decreased from 100/160/220/280 to 85/145/205/265
- Chuck: Damage decreased from 75/150/225/300 to 70/140/210/280
- Vanish: Movement Speed decreased from 25% to 10/15/20/25%
- Vanish: Changed bonus when you come out of Stealth from 1/2/3/4 attacks at 300 Attack Speed to 4 attacks at 75/150/225/300 Attack Speed
- Electric Eye: Detection range increased from 150 to 200 units
* The detection range is the distance from the Electric Eye in which an enemy unit must be within to reveal it
== Bots ==
- Added a new Bot: Gravekeeper
* Bot created by community member Schnarchnase
* Schnarchnase receives 6400 gold coins, his choice of alt avatar, and the Robot Courier forum award!
* Join us on the bot subforums to create your own bot!
- Improved lasthit calculations for bots, resulting in 50 - 70% increase in last hits and denies.
* Thanks to paradox870 and the Community Bot Team for all their hard work~!
== Bug Fixes and Optimizations ==
- Removed ground crack visuals from following his moving targets after Behemoth autoattacks them
- Fixed Heavyweight and Shockwave tooltips so that their radius shows up in simple tooltips
- Fixed Mirage Strike's invisibility so that it breaks when Nomad finishes his attack, not when he starts the attack animation
- Fixed an exploit so that Pebbles cannot use Chuck and Group Chuck immediately after if he drops SotM before using Chuck and picks up SotM after Chuck is cast
- Fixed the pause hotkey/bind for replays
- Added info about Couriers being uncontrollable to the tooltips for the Courier
Last edited by Necroth; 09-09-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Added some color and icons. Why? It looked fugly!
S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager
Muthafecking Sotm is beck!
when u mention the changes for Staff of the Master while back,i thought u gonna add some dmg or hp or something bonus to the item.not often u see this item on heros.most players not adding it to their normal build.adding something more to Staff of the Master would have change it.anyway thankx for letting us know patch notes early.
This is aaaaaaaaaweeeezzomeeee!!!!1111!! Dat ol' kraken ult! Everything is just perfect!
Srsly tho Imma sacrifice a few innocent sould tomorrow in the honor of S2.
Note that the dw ult now reduces str more. I think the ability is actually more interesting now, more of a counter to a dev or lode.
Overall cool abilities. I'll be trying some of them out - especially lego! However the monarch one needs a total overhaul.
those staff of master effect are very strong, and they really worth that 4200 gold now
Accursed, Blitz, Corrupted Disciple, Rhapsody, Martyr, Monarch have got some good sotm effect, useful and cost effective
Berzerker, Legionnaire, Madman, Riftwalker, Sand Wraith, Slither is getting super strong effect
Berzerker is going to be unstoppable
Legionnaire will have some chance to do 15 sec taunt, definitely seeing people going for Grimoire on Legionnaire now
Madman as a carry for a extra 5 second, ultra mad MAN MODE incoming
Riftwalker is going to be one of the best initiator in the game, KRAKEN OLD ULT, welcoming back
Sand Wraith going to be another best initiator now, this is super OP as a global initiation
Slither, king of dot is back now
Monarch one in fact improved a lot how it was as a lackluster, that 900 radius is insane, in fact causing the whole AOE to 900 wide 2250 long, and a backswing means after you clean a stun, another stun cleaning is incoming in 3 seconds
btw, don't know why no one in comp tried monarch to counter keeper ult, it is super effective, with this sotm effect, she counters refresher keeper extremely hard
more snowball, more pubstomp, meta shift incoming
Last edited by Draconid; 09-09-2013 at 04:59 PM.
All heroes are op as hell in teaser and spotlight
Seriously, I never win a game when somebody in my team got rage
HoN Chinese Database HoN 中文資料庫
Was expecting to see some comments about the new Ellonia alt! anyways! great patch! Looking forward to seeing it go live~
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) but at what cost?!
When in doubt! pick scout!
Nerfed some of the most annoying things in the game? Love you S2!
Rhapsody SotM sounds a bit underwhelming, but oh well, Riftwalker's makes up for it!
LOVE the changes to DW, Pebs and Scout!