new version: http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

HALL OF FAME!

New Achievements! 90/90
    ----

Achievements! 78/78

[HuR]Leguaani First ever!

Highest cookies so far!
    21,701,816,670,756,064 - Leguaani ~new~

Last edited by oh_no; 09-17-2013 at 12:00 AM.
    ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Not sure what it's supposed to do but those buttons on the right are clickable and the only thing showing.
    Other than that nothing happens/changes.
    [stream]www.twitch.tv/Kaluroo
    [Type /join Kaluro in-game for a fun pub channel!]
    In HoN, attacking structures during the absence of creeps is not backdooring.
    If someone is utilizing guerrilla style tactics on your structures, it is an acceptable strategy.

Account Icon
    I'm confused as well.

But I feel like I want to know more.

Ah found out it doesn't work on Firefox, but does on chrome.
    Everytime you click that middle cookie (which doesnt show up in firefox, but does for chrome), you get +1 cookie. And once you get enough cookies you can buy upgrades from the buttons to the right, for faster/automated cookies.
    If someone is utilizing guerrilla style tactics on your structures, it is an acceptable strategy.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    its a diablo simulator

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Drasha View Post
    its a diablo simulator
    I didn't know you could afk at diablo, doing other stuff while sometimes clicking a button a few times to get better gear.
    I could've sworn diablo was an interactive loot game, with in-depth mechanics.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by KalurO View Post
    I didn't know you could afk at diablo, doing other stuff while sometimes clicking a button a few times to get better gear.
    I could've sworn diablo was an interactive loot game, with in-depth mechanics.
    Started out as a click fest but now its pretty much playing its self.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

sorry guys shoulda gave you more insight on it kinda thought the name was self explanatory!
    and it does work on Firefox thats what I use and it works fine did you try refreshing?

Quote Originally Posted by oh_no View Post
    sorry guys shoulda gave you more insight on it kinda thought the name was self explanatory!
    and it does work on Firefox thats what I use and it works fine did you try refreshing?
    Refreshed, deleted cache/cookies, opened/closed.. evvverything, nothing worked.
    And wow that background with that glowing/moving grandma x1000 is annoying. V_V.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    it also doubles as a keylogger

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

am i doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingOdd View Post
    am i doing it right

Yes

Support Volunteer Account Icon
    My grandmas and stuff disappeared ):

Support Volunteers are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please consult the wiki for more information on how to submit a ticket for technical support.

Game lags or crashes? Got a weird bug? Let me help you at the Help Desk http://support.heroesofnewerth.com/

Tech Support Member | Traveler | Linux Lover

yeah i think they do that after a refresh ):

Quote Originally Posted by EVA_Unit_02 View Post
    it also doubles as a keylogger
    Sarcasm I suppose? Nothing suspicious popped up at all.

MacroHard, we need some math about what is worth the time/cookies! assuming that everything gives cookies every 5 sec, then

8 clicker = 1 grandma
    2,5 grandma = 1 factory
    2,5 factory = 1 mine
    2 mines = 1 shipment

etc.

edit: oh yea. first time counted with "basic" grandma. the one that gives 5 cookies.
    Last edited by EnconHUN; 08-17-2013 at 02:32 PM.

- Made by the mighty Redeye. | 3 different games, my luck | Lucky Monday into the game

Quote Originally Posted by EnconHUN View Post
    MacroHard, we need some math about what is worth the time/cookies! assuming that everything gives cookies every 5 sec, then

8 clicker = 1 grandma
    2,5 grandma = 1 factory
    2,5 factory = 1 mine
    2 mines = 1 shipment

etc.

edit: oh yea. first time counted with "basic" grandma. the one that gives 5 cookies.
    Prices go up after a single purchase, thus would make comparisons mildly irrelevant.
    What you could do however, is make a purchase path of most effective cookies/minute !

Time machines are getting expensive

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    holy crap how long have you had elder pledge there

Quote Originally Posted by lortaku View Post
    holy crap how long have you had elder pledge there
    It's not that hard, I could do that in <2 minutes
    *cough* cheat engine *cough*

- Made by the mighty Redeye. | 3 different games, my luck | Lucky Monday into the game