Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Emperor leaving honcast

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Emperor leaving honcast

Hello to all of my fans and friends!

I have been hinting at some big news, but now I can let you know. On Saturday, I am going to be pushing forward in my E-Sports career, and chasing a dream by moving to Thailand to resume playing as a competitor. I will be recruiting and training players in the Thai HoN scene, and practice hard every day. I will also work to blend the coverage of the two scenes, so we both have more content and knowledge to learn from.

I will still do my best to stay involved and up to date with International HoN, and continue to bring as much content as possible. Love you all!

-Emp

Source: https://www.facebook.com/DomainOfPai...ocation=stream

All of the hon scene is fleeing to Thailand
    Last edited by FlyEaglesFly; 07-18-2013 at 01:55 AM.

No one can replace the Rock on HONCAST SIR. Good Luck in your endeavours.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Last edited by PeKingDuck; 07-18-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) but at what cost?!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Oh hell no
    Really sad to hear it You brought really much to a honcast. Good luck for you in Thailand!

Any guessing of who could replace Emp? Season 2 inc!

Breaky can't cast alone, who will it be next? Beef?
    Make RAP system public, open to see punishments and allow community involvement.
    Open up regions to increase player base and competition.

Emp and NoVa both off to SEA. nice to see some NA/EU presence in SEA to maybe actually make them even able to touch int teams. Its too bad that the competitive scene is gonna ****ing die unless s2 fixes their season 2 debacle.

Good Luck. Be safe. Still hope to see you streaming on your DomainOfPain channel!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly View Post
    Hello to all of my fans and friends!

I have been hinting at some big news, but now I can let you know. On Saturday, I am going to be pushing forward in my E-Sports career, and chasing a dream by moving to Thailand to resume playing as a competitor. I will be recruiting and training players in the Thai HoN scene, and practice hard every day. I will also work to blend the coverage of the two scenes, so we both have more content and knowledge to learn from.

I will still do my best to stay involved and up to date with International HoN, and continue to bring as much content as possible. Love you all!

-Emp

Source: https://www.facebook.com/DomainOfPai...ocation=stream

All of the hon scene is fleeing to Thailand
    Well peace hon. Going to dota 2. JK , doesn't really change anything.

wow honestly didnt expect that

good luck to you sir, thailand seems like the place to be for the hon player

Quote Originally Posted by Kaicho View Post
    Good Luck. Be safe. Still hope to see you streaming on your DomainOfPain channel!
    ^^^^^^^^

S2 fired emperor to compensate the amount of money they invested in the big HoNTour Season 2.

Maybe the community should donate S2 some money so they can hire a second caster again.

This is great news!

I never enjoyed his casts and if S2 and Tralf is smart, they will realise the best solution for the scene is for them to work togheter again, who cares if Tralf is not IN the studio will casting?

#bestnews2013
    #angel

rip in piece honkast

Waaaaaaaaaht?!

Good luck emp, make sure you slamjam it up in thailand

It kinda sucks for us that Emperor to be leaving. There is absolutely no one nicer than him. Who will I tell now on stream about my tmm accomplishements ?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    this gotta be a girl thing
    Follow me @ppdHoN

*No post can be taken seriously*

^nice intuition.
    Under Construction

Best of Luck, Emp. Love you and will miss you man!

Welcome to the land of my people :]

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonBlack` View Post
    rip in piss
    Heimer has a bad influence on you.

Gl in Thailand Emp, will miss your casts <3