Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Pandasoul improvements based off of community feedback!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff

Pandasoul improvements based off of community feedback!

Hi guys, AceJR here.

With the release of Ultimate Edition Pandasoul, we ran into some technical limitations with how items build onto Booboo. However, we took your feedback into consideration, re-evaluated our process, and found a way to remedy the problems we were experiencing with item builds on Booboo in order to produce the best possible product.

Here's the list of items and how they affect both Pandasoul and Booboo. Keep in mind that Pandasoul's Ultimate form will be affected by the other avatars that you collect from the Sang-La patch.

Hopefully this solution helps resolve some of the problems with the avatar, and that you're able to give it a try!

Hero
    Boots (any) - Fur leggings
    Shaman's Headdress - Headdress
    Charged Hammer(Thunderclaw) - Bamboo skirt

Brutalizer - Fur arm-guards
    Frostwolf Skull - Backpack
    Dawnbringer - Larger weapon

Booboo
    Mock of Brilliance - Aura
    Demonic Breastplate(Bulwark) - Butt Armor
    Brutalizer - Helm
    Charged Hammer (Thunderclaw) - Flags
    Boots (any) - Leg Guards
    Savage Mace -Spikes on Armor

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager and Marketing Coordinator

ehh ok if we get the other sang la avatars (every single one of them) the ultimate will change? or is it per alt 1 certain change?

Account Icon

Demonic Breastplate(Bulwark) - Butt Armor

Will buy.

Like, you already pay 20+ dollars to get the alt, and to fully get everything out of it, you need to spend even more money.
    Seriously?

at first I was happy you guys did some changes, but know we KNOW it's LIMITED unless you buy ever shang la alt, while we already have to pay a lot of money to get an alt that's customizable.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alumando View Post
    ehh ok if we get the other sang la avatars (every single one of them) the ultimate will change? or is it per alt 1 certain change?

1 alt per change!

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.

Good work guys.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Glad to see these awesome changes!

Account Icon
    Thanks very much for resolving the issue with Booboo's items (or Zhen Zhen's items, maybe more appropriate)! Looking forward to seeing the effects from the other Shang-La avatars.

On a side note, are the Shang-La avatars limited edition only? If not, do you still get the improvements on Pandasoul in Ultimate form if you buy them later?
    When you make a wrong decision, you don't HAVE to follow through on it - for every door you close, there is a door you can reopen.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Like, you already pay 20+ dollars to get the alt, and to fully get everything out of it, you need to spend even more money.
    Seriously?

at first I was happy you guys did some changes, but know we KNOW it's LIMITED unless you buy ever shang la alt, while we already have to pay a lot of money to get an alt that's customizable.

The way it changes would be the same as the Ra alt, and I think that was fine, it just shows more collectibility.

Are these changes effective immediately?

you had me at 'butt armor'.

11.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by lortaku View Post
    The way it changes would be the same as the Ra alt, and I think that was fine, it just shows more collectibility.

Are these changes effective immediately?
    Yes they are effective right now

Wait a minute ... so this means all these alts are gonna be Lore alts that are going to stay 400gc/3000sc forever?

I was finally happy to get some non-lore alts which would eventually be cheaper for purchase.

someone from S2 please clarify this .... pretty please

Support my Emerald Warden SotM Buff here
    Support my Circe SotM Buff here

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    When we gonna get an update on what sang la ava give what effect. And any onbundle.

Wait, so the community didn't like it and then suddenly technical limitations dissapeared?

Thank you very much AceJR! But please, ultimate form looks like she has been kidnapped and punched in her face... all day... all night... with a baseball bat...
    If you are looking for a guy who could support you, contact me ingame.

Sorry for mistakes, I am not native English speaker.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Thank you, i will probably buy this alt avatar now, the only thing holding me back is the look of the ultimate form.

Account Icon
    its ok you made some changes. But then again it was expected, since you realized nobody would buy the alt.

Also it the Ultimate is part of this alt. So I expect it to change with items, like the normal form. And not that it changes "if i buy other stuff".

However since i have to get all heroes for every effect i won't buy. Same with the rift alts.

Maybe i buy something again in the future if we get something worthwile. The recent stuff seems more like just a fast money grab, than releasing quality content for good money.
    Last edited by Master_One; 06-28-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Game Master Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Seriously?

Same thing happened with "the black legion" set and no one complained then so why now ?

Game Masters are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

GameMaster | RCT'r | SBT'r | Structural-Civil Engineer | GuitarPlayer

COME AND VOTE YOUR FAVORITE HERO IN
    --> NEWERTH'S WORLD CUP CHALLENGE
    <--

Quote Originally Posted by Flandre View Post
    Wait, so the community didn't like it and then suddenly technical limitations dissapeared?
    A repeating occurrence time after time...
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

Quote Originally Posted by Flandre View Post
    ouch